corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know anything about these?


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author anyone know anything about these?
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the kids want one of these scooters for xmas but i have no idea about them, any idea what is a good make ect?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250948100107?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Brett
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th Dec 02
Location: Manchester
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good make? It's a crappy scooter, just buy the cheapest you can find.
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont want bits to start falling off on boxing day
Whittie
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 06
Location: North Wales Drives: BMW, Corsa & Fiat
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't buy a shit one off ebay then.
Brett
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th Dec 02
Location: Manchester
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point, but they'll be bored of it by new years day anyway. Assembled correctly I wouldn't have thought it would fall apart. If you want reassurance buy from a proper shop you can return it to and don't buy crap off ebay.
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ebay one was just a reference as i know naff all about them
Gary
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 22nd Nov 06
Location: West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know, folk give you a lot of shit for claiming the tax payers money but at least you have asked us this time before spending it.
Danny P
Member

Registered: 20th Nov 02
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got my girlfriends 3 year old this:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Scooters/Fliker-Baby-Scooter-Rock-Blue(0089081)?searchPosition=2

Was nice and cheap and after I had a go on it in the shop it seems sturdy enough.
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
I've got my girlfriends 3 year old this:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Scooters/Fliker-Baby-Scooter-Rock-Blue(0089081)?searchPosition=2

Was nice and cheap and after I had a go on it in the shop it seems sturdy enough.


way to small for my kids, might have to have a trip to toys r us though
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You know, folk give you a lot of shit for claiming the tax payers money but at least you have asked us this time before spending it.


oh did i mention i need 3? is this ok gary? do i have your permission to buy my kids xmas presents?
Rich H
Member

Registered: 26th Oct 05
Location: West Sussex Drives: E46 M3
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The background on that listing hurts my eyes!
Gary
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 22nd Nov 06
Location: West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You know, folk give you a lot of shit for claiming the tax payers money but at least you have asked us this time before spending it.


oh did i mention i need 3? is this ok gary? do i have your permission to buy my kids xmas presents?


No its not, but ahh well, god loves a trier
Ben J
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 05
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get normal scooters. Those like the one you posted are gay.

Go to http://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/

They do different ones for different ages, even adult!

Swiss made and bombproof
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont want normal scooters they already have them, they want the scissor action ones
Ben J
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 05
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They look rediculous tbh. Especially when girls are on them.
DanCobb
Member

Registered: 14th May 11
Location: Lewes/Brighton
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have them in toys r' us
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You know, folk give you a lot of shit for claiming the tax payers money but at least you have asked us this time before spending it.


oh did i mention i need 3? is this ok gary? do i have your permission to buy my kids xmas presents?


No its not, but ahh well, god loves a trier


im sure you'll be pissed off to learn that they'll all be getting their own android tablets for xmas too
sc0ott
Member

Registered: 16th Feb 09
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seek doctors approval before you give them tablets imo.
Whittie
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 06
Location: North Wales Drives: BMW, Corsa & Fiat
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this of the compo money from your slight injury?
Gary
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 22nd Nov 06
Location: West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You know, folk give you a lot of shit for claiming the tax payers money but at least you have asked us this time before spending it.


oh did i mention i need 3? is this ok gary? do i have your permission to buy my kids xmas presents?


No its not, but ahh well, god loves a trier


im sure you'll be pissed off to learn that they'll all be getting their own android tablets for xmas too


Sounds about right
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Is this of the compo money from your slight injury?


no its not its money my fella works for
Gary
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 22nd Nov 06
Location: West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Is this of the compo money from your slight injury?


no its not its money you all work for


efa
Whittie
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 06
Location: North Wales Drives: BMW, Corsa & Fiat
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Is this of the compo money from your slight injury?


no its not its money my fella works for


You managed to get anything for that yet?

chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it could take months to hear anything
Whittie
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 06
Location: North Wales Drives: BMW, Corsa & Fiat
User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit rubbish, back in work yet? Must be bored shitless...

  <<  1    2  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know anything about these? 22 database queries in 0.0198069 seconds