corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paint difference between body and bumpers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paint difference between body and bumpers
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
Cars only done 6k im not happy. Will take the car down Thursday night and see what they say. I will try and get pics to show the difference im sure most of you would not accept a car in the same condition.

If you bought the car 2nd hand they will most likely tell you to get fucked. You can't buy something then find stuff after your not happy with. 6k miles or not it still can have bodywork. I did a range roverr evoque with 300 miles on. Replaced the whole side and filler in bonnet and bumper. It's one of those things

This. I did a 61 plate Audi A4 with 41 miles on the clock, replaced front bumper headlight bonnet and wing, and rear bumper and bootlid and new back panel.
Paul_JC

22nd Nov 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like Andy and Graeme have said there are plenty of brand new cars that have work done.

Geffco/Inchcape/Whatever else they're called are always having to do repairs on the brand new cars that are being stored at their site.
cunningham

23rd Nov 12 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sales guy agreed with me that its not right and only noticeable at night something I wouldn't have noticed till I bought the car I mean who buys a car at night time? He's going to speak to the manager today and get back to me.
Jamie Walby

23rd Nov 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N16K
quote:
checked again tonight this time the opposite side and the match is as near as perfect. Front bumper is perfect match to. Bought the car from Arnold Clarke think its worth taking it back down one night to let them have a look? Its really bothering me as i like the bodywork to be perfect.

They will laugh at you. Its all down to angle of viewing!

have you given the car a good polish?

[Edited on 20-11-2012 by N16K]

I dont agree with the angle of viewing statement. The opposite side from the same angles is perfect

If its the opposite side the angle may be the same but the lighting could be different etc.
kz

24th Nov 12 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morette's and bumper on my Impreza were way from my bumper and wings... very annoying actually. Started going almost matt actually

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paint difference between body and bumpers 22 database queries in 0.0138781 seconds