corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » MIDGE

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MIDGE
VINCEYBOY

User status: Offline
10th Jan 13 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
I meant to say renault not corsa... Fail

I am no longer interested in this discussion because you just used the word "emo" as an adjective for a car.
go away now.
be off with you.
shoo.
taylorboosh

10th Jan 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You laugh at other cars?
GB123
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VINCEYBOY
and some of the cars on here make me genuinely laugh they are so cringey.

Corsa_Sport21

10th Jan 13 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vinceyboy, in what way do you think your car looks good?? Why have you done all the stuff you have??
Mark.W

10th Jan 13 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a weird lad this one
colonel_g

10th Jan 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think too many people jump on the bandwago n on this site. Gang mentality. Im willing to bet that the majority of people on here would point blank lie to this guys face in person and make out like they thought it was ok.

Not saying its to my taste but doesn't mean i can't appreciate what has been done.

Seems to be all the rage these days, the only qualification you need to be a keyboard warrior is broadband :\
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Vinceyboy, in what way do you think your car looks good?? Why have you done all the stuff you have??

It is all dented and fucked because i use it for like everything. As a general rule i hate vauxhals and i hate corsas even more. but i see cars like this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eWUIuTeEM20/UD4dIHEE0BI/AAAAAAAAZM0/aIBiYzvsBWw/s1600/rw2.jpg

and just love them so much. Then i think why should this style be limited to that kind of car and why should i limit myself to what people normally do with corsas? big rims tints etc. i'm just going to do what i actually really want to do. which is wide arch it and paint it matte black.

My place is probably in the drift community, if i could afford it, considering how i like to push cars past theit limit and dont really give a fuck about cleanness or details or keeping things mint. i value character over perfection.

if that was a genuine question there's your genuine answer.
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by colonel_g
I think too many people jump on the bandwago n on this site. Gang mentality. Im willing to bet that the majority of people on here would point blank lie to this guys face in person and make out like they thought it was ok.

Not saying its to my taste but doesn't mean i can't appreciate what has been done.

Seems to be all the rage these days, the only qualification you need to be a keyboard warrior is broadband :\

i agree, no one has EVER said anything mean about this car to me in person. Some people just say, "personally, i would have done this but i like the way youve done this" or whatever.
GB123
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
why should i limit myself to what people normally do with corsas? big rims tints etc.

Who is honestly doing that to corsas nowadays?
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:
why should i limit myself to what people normally do with corsas? big rims tints etc.

scroll up a bit and look to the left
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:

scroll up a bit and look to the left

both of the cars on this page lol.
shadyche

10th Jan 13 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you get your numb. plates from mate? there cool!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 01:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly I don't like it. Wide arch thing is cool but I've never liked a car that's been painted matte. Also the dents and steelies... I know the dents can't be helped sometime

But hey each to there own I guess
Some proper negativity going on in here though. Just because his car is abit different doesn't mean it's automatically shit
Bet the first time someone said "I know lets stick this air compressor in the boot and attach it to these bags to make it go silly low" people turned around and went... That looks shit. But now ever kid and his nans got bags

[Edited on 11-01-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
Mr-SEH

11th Jan 13 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would look better with all stickers removed and at least all one colour, fair play for trying something different.
FAZ
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

j da silva imo
FAZ
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or steves new trol car imo
VINCEYBOY

12th Jan 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Badgeless grille arrived today, looks smart
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

12th Jan 13 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Shame it's going to be the only smart thing on the car
ChazSXi

13th Jan 13 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

[Edited on 13-01-2013 by ChazSXi]
VINCEYBOY

13th Jan 13 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:

Shame it's going to be the only smart thing on the car

Lets all laugh at how funny Vrsturbo is, for nothing is as sharp as this man's witt.
Kyle T
Premium Member

14th Jan 13 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i agree, no one has EVER said anything mean about this car to me in person. Some people just say, "personally, i would have done this but i like the way youve done this" or whatever.

To be fair, by showcasing the car in a project thread you're kind of requesting feedback. With people in the street, the vast majority will stick to "if you can't say anything nice, stfu" mentality.

I really don't like it, but you'd cheer me up if I saw you on the road in it

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
VINCEYBOY

15th Jan 13 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
quote:

To be fair, by showcasing the car in a project thread you're kind of requesting feedback. With people in the street, the vast majority will stick to "if you can't say anything nice, stfu" mentality.

I really don't like it, but you'd cheer me up if I saw you on the road in it

Fair i guess. each to their own.
Southy

23rd Jan 13 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love this, its far away from the common its something different! how does it handle on 9j's at the front?
VINCEYBOY

25th Jan 13 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Southy
I love this, its far away from the common its something different! how does it handle on 9j's at the front?

thanks man, handles like a spastic whith the standard rears on. just back end happy all day long. but no understeer at all. i tried to make it understeer and just span instantly. with 9js all round it understeers like a normal fwd car but just alot later. anti roll bars and lows helps that too. just a bit choppy for my liking at the moment. i think my front shocks might be packing up. i wouldnt mind if it were just for comfort but it loses shape cornering so it aint good.
VINCEYBOY

27th Feb 13 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off

<<  5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » MIDGE 24 database queries in 0.1996830 seconds