corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » MIDGE

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MIDGE
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VINCEYBOY
quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
Looks a cunt.

Usually the insults make SOME sense. care to reiterate?

Sorry but both bits made me actually lol.

This has to be the most off topic thread ever.
There's a lot of blunt criticism, but I'd take it in the chin.
Can't please everyone.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
BeetleGav

3rd Jan 13 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The whole rough and ready look, works on drifters and jap cars. With a corsa people just look at it and think oh no another shed of a corsa.

As said, made to look in a decent condition it will work. The banded steelies look fantastic.

If your wanting a rough car get a micra and do it to that. Would look fecking epic!
VINCEYBOY

3rd Jan 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never actually done anything to try and aim for the rough and ready look though. it looks that way because it is abused. if it had a roll cage and loads of BHP people would probably think its more legit and like it more. bolt on arches are more a practicality thing because it's so easy. And I quite like the aesthetic of the bolts and stuff. If you google image "shakotan cars" i love that style.
VINCEYBOY

3rd Jan 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And like Rauh welt Porches and that.
jimmy 2.1

3rd Jan 13 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's potential there.....somewhere!

I like the arches and the banded steels. Just the way it seems to have been just thrown together is kind of letting it down. The stickers plastered on, the random springs and the big dented panels etc.

A straight shell (wings are easily replaced) with nicely fitted bumpers is a good start. Arches bolted on is cool, the banded steels and a nice drop and it'll be a cool looking car.

I'm not trying to criticise to put you down, just try point you in the right direction...
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hear you jimmy no offence taken.

Here some pics from meets.

flybikeslee

10th Jan 13 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
ill

Thanks man
LukesCorsaSXi

10th Jan 13 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pictures needed of the pink banded steelies!
Jed D

10th Jan 13 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love those arches

where you get them from, ebay? i want some for mine
CORSAb GSi rep

10th Jan 13 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice mate strange but nice
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys =].

Hate to dissapoint but they are actually red it's only pink because the 272 photographer made it look all instagrammy. i'm needing fresh paint on all 4 wheels soon though so i'm open to colour suggestions.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like you get your JSA and go on ebay and look for the worse tat you can find. Looks like you dont care for it and its just a piece of scrap.
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Looks like you get your JSA and go on ebay and look for the worse tat you can find. Looks like you dont care for it and its just a piece of scrap.

What ebay tat would this be your reffering too? the custom made wheels i had made? the (done in my driveway over a few weekends) paint job? the stripped interior? the stretched tyres i fitted myself? the lowering springs and shocks that i also fitted myself on the ramp at work?

Look mate, not everyone has the wallet you do. If you dont like looking at it, just dont set it as your background on your pc and we can all get on fine. theres a good chap.
ps you drive a renault.
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ

Haha what bit?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What ebay tat would this be your reffering too? the custom made wheels i had made? the (done in my driveway over a few weekends) paint job? the stripped interior? the stretched tyres i fitted myself? the lowering springs and shocks that i also fitted myself on the ramp at work?

Look mate, not everyone has the wallet you do. If you dont like looking at it, just dont set it as your background on your pc and we can all get on fine. theres a good chap.
ps you drive a renault.

I drive a renault yes. I think 100% of the people on this site would prefer it over some rat look shit.
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

ps you drive a renault.

I drive a renault yes. I think 100% of the people on this site would prefer it over some rat look shit.

I think it's a shame that you judge your car based on how other people react to it.
taylorboosh

10th Jan 13 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, id rather drive a track prepped corsa than this. However i like the arches on this... The rest is wank as it gets
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Yes, id rather drive a track prepped corsa than this. However i like the arches on this... The rest is wank as it gets

Sick bruv
taylorboosh

10th Jan 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id like to think its down to you not having much money and doing things dead cheap... But then i know how much banded steels are which makes me think you simply have no taste
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sick bruv

That'll be why you own a "track prepped corsa" and not a ratty wide arch corsa then wouldnt it.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Jan 13 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ps you drive a renault.

I think it's a shame that you judge your car based on how other people react to it.

Not the case else it wouldnt of been yellow when i bought it. Also has a shitty carbon bonnet due to the hardener going funny.

People like you do things to your cars to be different and individual. Bit like an emo car
taylorboosh

10th Jan 13 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant to say renault not corsa... Fail
VINCEYBOY

10th Jan 13 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Id like to think its down to you not having much money and doing things dead cheap... But then i know how much banded steels are which makes me think you simply have no taste

not your taste*

Has it ever occurred to you that some people might want to do things differently to you? And that inevitably what some people like, others will dislike? I dont hate your car because it looks like a bogstandard corsa. theres nothing to hate. so stop hating on the people brave enough to do something noticable. i dont hate on peoples threads if i dont like their cars, it's called not being a prick. (and some of the cars on here make me genuinely laugh they are so cringey).

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » MIDGE 24 database queries in 0.1946721 seconds