corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport x16xe - Will be selling up later this season :(

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport x16xe - Will be selling up later this season :(
sam-6

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 14 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great! That bottom picture is good!
l88fty
Premium Member

22nd Jul 14 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam-6
Looks great! That bottom picture is good!

Thanks mate, am looking at morrettes now to continue this "aggressive" look

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Jason x
Premium Member

22nd Jul 14 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bb bonnet had finished it off nicely, didn't think I'd like the vents but it looks really good
l88fty
Premium Member

23rd Jul 14 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Bb bonnet had finished it off nicely, didn't think I'd like the vents but it looks really good

I was the other way round, I thought the vents would be the best bit however I dont think it looks as clean as it did with the standard black bonnet on. But still love aggressive it looks

l88fty
Premium Member

28th Jul 14 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This Sunday saw Lincs:Evolution come to Lincoln for a 4th year, this is a local show for all local clubs to showcase. It's held on the Brayford Pool which is where all our events, exhibitions & festivals etc. are held in Lincoln.

This show has always been a very prestige show amongst the local petrol heads and some amazing cars/clubs turn up for it - but this year is was us who walked away with Best Club Stand Winners, for a very professional image & high standard of motors!!

The Corsa wasn't on my clubs stand, as we only get 10 spaces and I wanted as many of the members cars on there as possible but luckily I was able to get the Corsa on a Trade stand for the day

Thanks

l88fty
Premium Member

9th Aug 14 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LN Customs at Cadwell Park for Modified Live and Time Attack. Some amazing cars, was very tempted to take it on the track but I'm just to scared of breaking it and not having the time or money to fix it - also I have never been on a track!!

M Sutton

9th Aug 14 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate. Should get it on track but I'd say Cadwells not the best for a novice as it's quite technical
l88fty
Premium Member

10th Aug 14 at 05:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M Sutton
Looks good mate. Should get it on track but I'd say Cadwells not the best for a novice as it's quite technical

The bonus to Cadwell is that it's 25mins from home, am thinking of going back on a track day when there's no event on and it will not be so busy, hopefully get a bit more time for my money as well.

I really want to try it, have always had a heavy foot and driven some fast motors but never on the track.

Simon_16v

12th Aug 14 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M Sutton

Me and Kyle both did Cadwell as our first track, like anywhere new you take your time and treat the track with respect
Kieran
Premium Member

12th Aug 14 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does look well nice this! Reminds me a little of sean-b's old car with the nos kit

[Edited on 12-08-2014 by Kieran]
l88fty
Premium Member

12th Aug 14 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Kieron

I'm off to Rockingham Speedway in October hopefully, so that might be another chance to take her on the track but its a big event day and will be busy.

Wonder how much it will cost to get some private lessons at Cadwell

l88fty
Premium Member

3rd Sep 14 at 22:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming up to the end of the season for the old Sport, will be at Trax this coming weekend and that will probably be the last show outing this year.

Haven't really had money/chance to do much this year, other than the new bonnet. Hopefully once Christmas is out the way I'll be on the look out for some new bits for next year and hopefully get my audio build done.

If your passing the LN Customs club stand in T5, make sure you come say hello

l88fty
Premium Member

15th Dec 14 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only realised today I didnt put anything up after Trax, was good to see the Weekend Racer stand. Only took 1 decent pic of mine, so thought I better stick it in my project thread.

She's away for the winter at the moment, not really a lot to tell you because I've stopped spending money on her due to other ventures taking priority, but will still be back out looking fresh in the new year

--ToM--

16th Dec 14 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this a lot , I'd like to see it with gloss black morettes with inner lamps removed and gloss black speedlines, don't know why I just think it'll look super mean all black lol
gidged500
Premium Member

16th Dec 14 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think morretes would ruin it personally ....
taylorboosh

16th Dec 14 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its lush
Kev_GSI

17th Dec 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read the thread have to say car looks so much better without the original bonnet but thats not to my taste. Do love the RX8 seats to
l88fty
Premium Member

17th Dec 14 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
I like this a lot , I'd like to see it with gloss black morettes with inner lamps removed and gloss black speedlines, don't know why I just think it'll look super mean all black lol

Thanks everyone

I think the all black look is awesome as well, but I think that's more suited to a "sleeper" and this is only a sport - I don't drive it particulary agressively either haha

Not a massive fan of the morrettes, always liked the Depo lights and these are the FK ones with the clear glass.

So my latest mod idea is something I've had sat in the shed for a while and can't decide what to do. I have a set of DTM Mirrors and at the moment the car has the standard mirrors colour coded. I'm tempted to fit the DTM's, but I will get the mirrors smoothed into the base plates and colour coded, to make it look clean and match the rest of the smoothing.

Here's some I did years ago on a Focus, opinions

taylorboosh

17th Dec 14 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look shit - you need some of these
l88fty
Premium Member

17th Dec 14 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have seen them pop up on eBay before, wasn't so keen. With it being a small motor I thought the DTM would suit better. But, the Steinmetz ones are a better aftermarket OEM+ product than the cheap DTM/M3 replicas.

taylorboosh

17th Dec 14 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are made better than the oem ones lol
l88fty
Premium Member

17th Dec 14 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
They are made better than the oem ones lol

As are alot of the Irmscher and Steinmetz after market upgrades lol.

When were those ones on ebay fella, I can't find any on there at the moment for a B

taylorboosh

17th Dec 14 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol they are mine that i won and not for sale lmao just an idea if you can find some
l88fty
Premium Member

18th Dec 14 at 07:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Lol they are mine that i won and not for sale lmao just an idea if you can find some

I shall keep my eyes peeled for a set, but there rare as rocking horse shit and often people who have them don't even know what they are!!

taylorboosh

18th Dec 14 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually won mine for £40 btw so keep an eye out as not many people search for them

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport x16xe - Will be selling up later this season :( 24 database queries in 0.2056799 seconds