corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
13th Jun 12 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve <3 internet
Russ

13th Jun 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Interesting how graham said he's not got on so well with him in recent times as I may well be reading too much into it, or coincidence, but I had noticed graham had changed a bit lately for the better, some of his posts used to be a bit Luke learyish but found myself warming a lot more to graham lately, interesting to hear that was the case
graham has never posted like Luke, he may have stuck up for him, but never acted like him ollie, i mean steve
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit out of place but my parents live right on the A228 at Hoo (as mentioned in Bens quote from Graham) and they often come home from work around the time the road may have been closed/reopening.
Might give them a call tomorrow evening to see if they heard anything about it.
Ojc

13th Jun 12 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's going on in here?
N3CRO

13th Jun 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What will Anonymous do without the worlds greatest hacker leading them now?
taylorboosh

13th Jun 12 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is disgusting and totally embarassing to the whole site..

Get a fucking grip, poor lad is dead..

RIP
stan_the_man

13th Jun 12 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the way people are in real life and how there perceived on the Internet is always different.

Granted I think he possibly is an extreme case of this but still, someone's dead after an accident. Someone had to find him dead, someone had to try their absolute best to try and revive him, someone had to place his dead body in a bag, someone's lost a son, brother, nephew, grandson at the end of the day.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't see it as an eye opener before then. Shame.

Rest in Peace mate.
ShEp

13th Jun 12 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d

RIP

Well said.

Fucking idiots here, some things are not to be joked about.

I don't care if he has 'faked' it before, or wound people up in the past,

I wouldn't wish anyone dead, and like any human being he has the right to be at peace now.

Disgusting to see some of the moronic comments in this thread.

R.I.P Luke.

[Edited on 13-06-2012 by ShEp]
taylorboosh

13th Jun 12 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people need to have a long hard look at their comments and think what it would be like if it was a family member or mate
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, wait.. You think this boy deserves respect? Like the respect he showed other on the road? Or indeed when he faked his own death perviously?

Im not saying he deserved to die at all.Only rapists do really, but you seriously can not be shocked at the responses?

Boy that cried wolf and all that.
Twitch

13th Jun 12 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d

RIP

You've spoken the most sense so far. I try telling a lot of people i meet about this site but maybe i should just not bother. Just a disgrace to act like this no matter how much you may of not liked the guy.
I hope for your sakes when you die there isn't a web forum talking shit about you, where you will never get the chance to give it back.

May the guy rest in piece
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noones said they wished him dead, just that they saw this coming and have little sympathy due to his behaviour. Far worse was sais on that bike forum
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fully expect if I die, this forum to be saying I did it for attention. You should know this forum by now, or indeed any forum.
Twitch

13th Jun 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Sorry, wait.. You think this boy deserves respect? Like the respect he showed other on the road? Or indeed when he faked his own death perviously?

Im not saying he deserved to die at all.Only rapists do really, but you seriously can not be shocked at the responses?

And pedofiles
taylorboosh

13th Jun 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll put it another way, its grahams mate, regardless of whether they have been getting on lately I bet he's hurting and the comments on here are horrible for read..

Imagine his mam reads this...
Rich H

13th Jun 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Didn't see it as an eye opener before then. Shame.

Rest in Peace mate.

Eye see what you did there.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd imagine his mum would be far more upset looking at his own posts than this one
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Graham should also know what a bunch of pricks are on here and not take it to heart. We have all read stuff we dont want to read on the internet. Thats them breaks.
Paul_J

13th Jun 12 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sometimes wonder if I would get this hate if I died driving like a twat and someone posted up on here about it.

Then I realize I'd be dead and probably wouldn't give a fuck.

I didn't really know Xaos, I found his trolling humorous and he seemed pretty fearless on road / track, but I guess that's life - he knew the risks, just as we all do and ultimately knew the consequences if something went wrong (even out of his control).

I just hope no one else was hurt.
Twitch

13th Jun 12 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Noones said they wished him dead, just that they saw this coming and have little sympathy due to his behaviour. Far worse was sais on that bike forum

It's not really a case of who said worse. I know this forum is pretty band for the bandwagon and banter side of things and you need to be able to take it just as much as give it, But still have a little bit of dignity. ( Not just directed at your steve ) Its not the type of publicity this site needs if people got wind of how they slandered a dead member.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will defo be looking down on this laughing at it.
JonnyJ

13th Jun 12 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
quote:

And pedofiles

Well he did brag about shagging underage girls so...
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jun 12 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to fight the nobhead corner for a minute, some of us are seeing a bit of a correlation between him driving and riding like a tit and dying on the road. Now while no one deserves to die, we also can't collectively say that it comes as some surprise that its happened.

I'm saddened and shocked just as much as the next man, I feel the utmost shock and upset for anyone who was close to him, for whom this must be absolutely devastating.

It is a truly terrible, absolutely sad thing that someone so young should lose his life in a split second, but I'm also not at all surprised that his attitude to his life also appears to be the reason that it has been brought to this terrible end.

I do hope I'm wrong and this is a genuine accident, as I'll be able to be more sympathetic, because currently I'm struggling to see past how his own life choices are now bringing sadness to everyone who is left.

It will be a shame for CS if at any point we can't learn and reflect, because this for me is a very valuable, albeit hugely expensive and profound one but a lesson nevertheless.

RIP Luke.
taylorboosh

13th Jun 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disrespectful and disgusting.... Enough said

When you have lost someone in a RTA then you will know how it feels..

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.0133340 seconds