corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
sc0ott

User status: Offline
13th Jun 12 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was only a matter of time tbh, some people are fortunate others arent, some people learn from mistakes and accidents, others not so much.
John

13th Jun 12 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably wouldn't have wished it on him but it was always coming. Friends who say it's a surprise are lying.
Brett
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ
Butler

13th Jun 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I witnessed the guy driving like a grade A twat first hand, I knew telling him he drove like a cunt would never do anything, now hes paid the ultimate price. Saying that though, it doesnt even sound like he being much of one at the time, at least im not going to judge.
Robbo

13th Jun 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know very little about him aside form the thing with his eye but sad news for his friends and family... the very fact that a 'firend' would use that picture on FB to post a condolence message tells a lot though...
C2RL R

13th Jun 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point Rob. Only just seen the fb link. He might have been a good lad in real life but that pic doesn't really invite sympathy.
Ben G

13th Jun 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus. i remember having an internet argument with him ages ago over the way he acted whilst on his bike on public roads. said he would be killed one day.

wouldn't wish it on him, but can't say i'm suprised.

feel sorry for his family.
Ben G

13th Jun 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Thing is, he might not have been riding like a dick when killed. Someone might have wiped him out.

Too soon to judge.

karma is a bitch.
Ben G

13th Jun 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham Crowhurst
just to clear things up as so many people have heard and told many different things including myself. It's happened on the A228 in Hoo. Luke was riding with a mate turned around to see where he was, hit the kerb which has flung him off and he collided with a lamppost and died instantly. Thoughts go out to family and friends at this time. We may not have got on as well in recent times as we used too but I am still completely shocked. He always said he'd die on a bike, you never think it will happen though! Typically for Luke the last time I spoke to him this morning he was winding me up asking why the doors of my car are removed in the garage! To quote Luke "We're here for a good time not for a long time" RIP Luke Leary
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't say splashing someone with a puddle or speeding demands death as karma though?

I think a lot of people need a reality check here. Yes, he drove like and acted like a cunt, we all have done one or both. But it's still a human being who's life has been cut seriously short? Bellend or not, he was a contributor to the site and I'm really quite surprised at the response!
Russ

13th Jun 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Thing is, he might not have been riding like a dick when killed. Someone might have wiped him out.

Too soon to judge.
he would have been hooning it, it's hard not too.

Really liked his bikes, his R6 and gixxer were both stunning. RIP. thoughts to his family and friends.
JonnyJ

13th Jun 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the bragging about it that got to people. We all drive a bit silly sometimes, I was lucky no one was walking on the path when I lost control of my first corsa. The difference though was I learned from that, and stopped driving like a bell at all times and I certainly didn't brag about it, it was quite embarrassing.
Russ

13th Jun 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I wouldn't say splashing someone with a puddle or speeding demands death as karma though?

I think a lot of people need a reality check here. Yes, he drove like and acted like a cunt, we all have done one or both. But it's still a human being who's life has been cut seriously short? Bellend or not, he was a contributor to the site and I'm really quite surprised at the response!
What Alex said
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
It's the bragging about it that got to people. We all drive a bit silly sometimes, I was lucky no one was walking on the path when I lost control of my first corsa. The difference though was I learned from that, and stopped driving like a bell at all times and I certainly didn't brag about it, it was quite embarrassing.

Don't get me wrong, it did my head in too and it really was cringeworthy half of the pish he came out with. Be it evading the polis on his bike, his "insurance" pics, or his l337 h4xx0r skillz, it was absolutely comical But at the end of the day... He is now dead. Never to be heard from again. He was irritating as fuck but didn't deserve to dee.
micra_pete
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

skeptical. can't see anything on the news?

in b/fore copy/pasta

[Edited on 13-06-2012 by micra_pete]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one deserves to die but he was quite the twat online. BBC need to pick up on this story or its a troll.
Sam
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
no one deserves to die but he was quite the twat online. BBC need to pick up on this story or its a troll.

Radio 4?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wut
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've said before it'll take a proper accident to calm him down. It's a shame that his first proper accident was the one that killed him and he never actually learnt that he isn't invincible.

Thoughts are with his family.
JonnyJ

13th Jun 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Don't get me wrong, it did my head in too and it really was cringeworthy half of the pish he came out with. Be it evading the polis on his bike, his "insurance" pics, or his l337 h4xx0r skillz, it was absolutely comical But at the end of the day... He is now dead. Never to be heard from again. He was irritating as fuck but didn't deserve to dee.

Not at all but I can't say my initial reaction was one of shock when I read this. Which is odd, never had that before. Just kinda went "oh well, least he didn't take anyone with him"
John

13th Jun 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who will run the botnet now?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting how graham said he's not got on so well with him in recent times as I may well be reading too much into it, or coincidence, but I had noticed graham had changed a bit lately for the better, some of his posts used to be a bit Luke learyish but found myself warming a lot more to graham lately, interesting to hear that was the case
JonnyJ

13th Jun 12 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really that interesting though, is it Steve?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is to me sorry
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jun 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for a good time not a long time is a great quote but in the context of leaving your family and friends grieving for the sake of taking care on the roads, I don't think its all that great a policy.

Condolences to the people he leaves behind.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.1045341 seconds