corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Paul Lambert has quit carrot road

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paul Lambert has quit carrot road
Russ

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

villa boss, confirmed
Hammer

2nd Jun 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
villa boss, confirmed

Who mate?
Russ

2nd Jun 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

um, Paul Lambert? :x
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jun 12 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

villas boas
Cookieace

6th Jun 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame we had to lose him, currently in talks with Chris Hughton, will be good if we can get him, seems like a decent guy and manager.

I think PL would have gotten found out more next season at least with Hughton it will be a bit of a suprise

OTBC!
Hammer

6th Jun 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
villas boas

Who is mate?
Hammer

6th Jun 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Krim
Shame we had to lose him, currently in talks with Chris Hughton, will be good if we can get him, seems like a decent guy and manager.

I think PL would have gotten found out more next season at least with Hughton it will be a bit of a suprise

OTBC!

Norwich are odds on favourites for the drop now imo. Manager that has transformed the club from top to bottom has left and the star striker will be away soon enough.
Cookieace

6th Jun 12 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holt can go if he wants, hes 31 years old and West ham have offered us just below 4 million, I would take that and run tbh. (What has been reported).

Holt shouldn't have listened to his agent about this, he is just making it worse for himself by using twitters as well. Used to be my favourite player along with many other fans but now hes pulled that stunt a lot of people just want him gone, whats the point of keeping a player if he doesn't want to play.

Yes Paul Lambert has transformed the club, but there is nothing to say that Hughton can't do a job there. Another manager who deserves a chance.

For going down I would say Swansea, QPR, Wigan, and West Brom.

I won't say where I think we are going to end up until I see who the manager definetly is and who he decides to bring in.

[Edited on 06-06-2012 by Krim]

[Edited on 06-06-2012 by Krim]
Russ

7th Jun 12 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hughton to Norwich.

Big Mick to blues?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Paul Lambert has quit carrot road 23 database queries in 0.0142210 seconds