corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rev counter wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rev counter wiring help
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   17th May 12 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided its about time I got my dials finally all working on the corsa so I need to wire up the rev counter

I've been told its a green wire that needs to be spliced into but theres a few green ones round that area from memory Also could anyone help me with which pin I need to connect the wire to on the back of the clocks?

Cheers!
shaunmods
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump Can anyone help me please?
JaffaTB

19th May 12 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some useful info here pal:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=250538

New Poll