corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring in rev counter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring in rev counter
tocacorsa

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa originally had 1.2 8v now got 1.4 16v changed the speedo so i got the rev counter, i was lucky that it wasnt a cable one, but still my rev counter dont work, ive heard about running wire from my coil to the speedo but cant find anything showing how to do this, help?
ali_corsa

10th Aug 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remove driver side kick panel where the ecu is. there is a white connector block there will be a green wire running into the connector block but nothing coming out of it. its that wire. theres about 6/9 wires going into it, its nothing big and be straight infront of you. run to the connector that goes into the back of the clocks, there is a thread on here somewhere that says to which slot
c20letandy1988

11th Aug 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the green wire will be there but not in use 1.28v and 1.48v have same looms so will be there

New Poll