corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what are those wires for that go under the seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what are those wires for that go under the seats
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
9th Mar 12 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody know what they are for? I know the one wire that is connected is for the handbrake warning light switch but what are the rest for? they dont seem to do much other than go from one side of the car over to the other, anybody know if they are safe to cut out? (other than the handbrake one obviously) cheers
Sennett

9th Mar 12 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only wires under the seat is the heated seat wires, i think they only came on the twist but put the wires in all models
corsa-torque

9th Mar 12 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wiring loom under the seats is for handbrake light, heated seats, electric windows, electric mirrors, door speakers.

its a door to door loom basically... if you dont require any of the above by all means chop it
JaffaTB

9th Mar 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, only need speakers and handbrake so I'll narrow them down and cut the rest then re route it under the dash
Jed D

10th Mar 12 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont supose you could get a pic of the ones for the seats, thats my next job, fit the cunts. it'd be a a good help

New Poll