corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Wireing calibra heated seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireing calibra heated seats
Scottix

User status: Offline
21st Nov 09 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reet am wanting to wire up me cally seats but donno how to go about it av got the 2 wires coming from the seats with a connector at the end and i also have gotten the calibra heated seat switches any one know how or the best way to wire them ?

and i have the basic model corsa which i dont think ( not sure ) the wires would be there to wire them streaght in dont really know where to look for them
marky-sport

21st Nov 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

under the carpet if u feel there'll be a lump taped up that will be where uyour connector goes into, then if u look at the centre of your dash theres ur switch for to let air run through your car, like a long plasctic bit at the bottom, if u prise that off therell be 2 holes either side with connectors behind them where your switches fit into, if they aint there in the back of a haynes manuel it'll give you a bascic outlook on how and what you need to wire them in if you copy the diagram
Scottix

21st Nov 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right av found the slots where they go into but they have no connectors behind them ( dus this mean my model dusnt come with the wiring for it )? also i dont want to cut my carpet to bits so roughly where is the wire normaly hidden ?

if i dont have the wires due to low spec car is there another way to wire these up ?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Wireing calibra heated seats 23 database queries in 0.0134330 seconds