corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c z18xe conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c z18xe conversion
Dobbaz

User status: Offline
19th Feb 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bros got a corsa c 12v and i a vectra b sxi. wanting to put the z18 into the corsa as the 12v is dying rapidly. obviously i need engine mounts, and driveshafts (do only 1.8 sri ones work or are 1.4 ones the same?). but are 12v hubs same as sri? or do i need new ones? will astra g ones work as i have a spare set. have brakes off the astra aswell, i no i can use them. anything else i will need or am i right in assuming most on the vectra? i no once i start stripping i will see for myself what i would need, however my bro still driving the corsa for work so need to make sure i have everything before any work starts on it, and im more used to working on corsa b's. i no if i looked long enough i would find the info i need, but thought it might just be easier to ask 1st
Dobbaz

User status: Offline
21st Feb 12 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys

New Poll