corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Match Thread - Sponsored by The hardworking armchairs of CS

New Poll
  <<  19    20    21    22    23    24  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Match Thread - Sponsored by The hardworking armchairs of CS
Ben J

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

King Kenny, Kenny the King can do no wrong.

Poor Woy was out on his arse. Kenny is no better tbh.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
I'm waiting for Tom's "Next year" quote just to finish off the thread.

Kenny is just practising this year, sussing out the opposition. Next year he'll win the PL.

[Edited on 23-01-2012 by Ben J]

See you're peddling yet more out of date stereotypes. The only time i've said that was after 08/09 season, until I found out Alsono was off. I'm realistic about what we are capable of, we have been a good competition club over the years, but we have lacked the quality and mentality to do anything of substance in the league for a while (barring 08/09). Saying that, if you want me to pack up and give up hope about where the club I love is going then you need to give your head a wobble.

Hubcaps everywhere.

You're just making yourself look stupid and ignorant.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Have you got eyes, can you read?

What the fuck is your problem, you aren't even posting reasoned stuff now you've just taken to posting bollocks and as I said you're making yourself look as clueless as you obviously are so carry on.
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate Reina can't help that, guy is a cheat. Obviously i do not wish him to die, but let's just say he was stamped on, i may lol.

he didnt do his job either, he picked what he thought was the best side to play against that bolton side, and he got it wrong, Adam may have been poor but KD put him there
Ben J

23rd Jan 12 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

What the fuck is your problem, you aren't even posting reasoned stuff now you've just taken to posting bollocks and as I said you're making yourself look as clueless as you obviously are so carry on.

Calm down, calm down

Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
i hate Reina can't help that, guy is a cheat. Obviously i do not wish him to die, but let's just say he was stamped on, i may lol.

he didnt do his job either, he picked what he thought was the best side to play against that bolton side, and he got it wrong, Adam may have been poor but KD put him there

Agree to disagree over Reina, little OTT but not to be unexpected from a bitter Wolves fan who's lost all faith in his team.

We had no other options to play in that slot. You don't know the instructions given, but i'm pretty sure they didn't include letting players drift through the middle without a challenge. We didn't set up to play gung-ho, we won alot of posession and the players made loads of mistakes all over the place (not just Adam). Of course kenny has to take some of the criticism as he's the manager, but I don't think he got it wrong, the players let him down.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Calm down, calm down

You're a bellend
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im in Liverpool this weekend, Tom. Wheres a good bar to watch the football. Preferably one where I won't get beaten up.
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Agree to disagree over Reina, little OTT but not to be unexpected from a bitter Wolves fan who's lost all faith in his team.

TotM Tom
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

TotM Tom

Nah when i'm on the blob I spend my time wishing footballers would die
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Im in Liverpool this weekend, Tom. Wheres a good bar to watch the football. Preferably one where I won't get beaten up.

There isn't any Jamie, make sure you zip your pockets up (because of all the pickpocketers), also mind you don't cross any picket lines and be sure to grow a moustache well in advance.

Seriously though, I'd avoid concert square area while the footy is on. Most other places should be ok
Tommy L

23rd Jan 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Why aren't Liverpool fans calling for queen kenny to be sacked like they did with Woy?
Has this been answered by the liverpool supporters? There's a lot of garbage in the thread which i'm not reading.
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tommy, players fault now
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

There isn't any Jamie, make sure you zip your pockets up (because of all the pickpocketers), also mind you don't cross any picket lines and be sure to grow a moustache well in advance.

Seriously though, I'd avoid concert square area while the footy is on. Most other places should be ok

Cheers Tom.

What is wrong with Concert Square, just out of interest?
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably has a whetherspoons
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Why aren't Liverpool fans calling for queen kenny to be sacked like they did with Woy?
Has this been answered by the liverpool supporters? There's a lot of garbage in the thread which i'm not reading.

Sorry didn't see your post for the same reason.

I don't really know where to start with that, put simply, why the hell would we be calling for him to be sacked after that? He's got it wrong a few times this season (including a couple of the transfers), Stoke at home was one of them. Bolton away wasn't one of them.

Roy got fired because he was completely out of his depth and they didn't trust him enough to let him continue. The owners trust Kenny, we aren't Chelsea who just keep hiring and firing, he's the man for the job but he needs time.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Cheers Tom.

What is wrong with Concert Square, just out of interest?

It attracts some wrongun's, and personally I'd feel more relaxed around Matthew Street/Victoria Street area.
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noted. Thanks Tom.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the ocassion Jamie?
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
probably has a whetherspoons

See, the 'Spoons down here don't show sport. Couple of them don't even have music.
Ben G

23rd Jan 12 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tom is odds on for next rage quitter. stereos and alloys everywhere.
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Mate is up there at Uni there doing veterinary science. He's head of the vet social committee, its their end of exam party so me and a few mates are driving up Friday, into Liverpool Friday night, then to this party sat night.

Did similar for their freshers party in October last year and it was a brilliant weekend. We convinced a massive group of female vet freshers that we all had our own Vet practice in Bournemouth and that we were old students of the uni, they bought it.
Tom

23rd Jan 12 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Mate is up there at Uni there doing veterinary science. He's head of the vet social committee, its their end of exam party so me and a few mates are driving up Friday, into Liverpool Friday night, then to this party sat night.

Did similar for their freshers party in October last year and it was a brilliant weekend. We convinced a massive group of female vet freshers that we all had our own Vet practice in Bournemouth and that we were old students of the uni, they bought it.

Sounds good, it's a genuinely good night out in Liverpool these days, loads of choice.

Can't beat a bit of strategic bullshitting on a night out!

Let us know how you get on
Fro

23rd Jan 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Love going to random places and pretending to be whatever/whoever you like
Jamie Walby

23rd Jan 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep. Went out with a mate a few weeks ago, just the 2 of us. He is actually training to become a PGA pro, don't ask me how it works, I don't know..... We spent the whole night telling people we had just got back from Dubai and that he was a pro, I was his caddy and that we were off to Spain the next day to play a tournament.

I woke up the next day in a blind panic thinking I had missed my flight to Spain

<<  19    20    21    22    23    24  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Match Thread - Sponsored by The hardworking armchairs of CS 23 database queries in 0.1100731 seconds