corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cavalier to Corsa driveshafts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cavalier to Corsa driveshafts
Joe Edwards

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically im converting my Corsa into a redtop and need to split the inner cv's off the shafts and onto my corsa shafts. Anyone have any pics of where the circlip is? Or can explain where, i doubt you just thrash them off with a hammer

Joe
gsiwannabe

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clear all the grease from the cv joint an pull cv joint apart so you see the bearings an caseing then tilt the joint an turn joint until you see an opening the sir clip will be it there, useing clip pliers open the sir clip wide as it will go then give it a hard tug an should pull off long as splines arent twisted

New Poll