corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
chrisritch

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
Think he's doing abit of a hero to zero atm

Jamxe

6th Dec 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When he came to Liverpool first he was brilliant, could do no wrong, even some opposing fans ignored the bad sides because of the magic he could produce on the field but as the weeks have gone by his behaviour is even starting to irritate Liverpool fans..
I do think he gets clattered in games and doesn’t get the free kick he deserves but too many times he goes down, especially when he has his back to goal, when it would be easier and in the teams interest to just lay off the ball.. Plus he needs to learn to shoot when a chance presents itself, had 4 opportunities to get a shot in last night and kept twisting and turning.. By no means the finished article but still glad to have him at Liverpool.. If he keeps his head down for a few months people will forget about him and he’ll just be another footballer in the Premier League..
Nath

6th Dec 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scumbag of a player. Shame too because he has talent. Just needs to man up.
chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand what he has actually done wrong, The FFC fans were chanting 'Cheat' at him so what has he done wrong in telling them to fuck off?
Nath

6th Dec 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
I don't understand what he has actually done wrong, The FFC fans were chanting 'Cheat' at him so what has he done wrong in telling them to fuck off?

Tom

6th Dec 11 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
When he came to Liverpool first he was brilliant, could do no wrong, even some opposing fans ignored the bad sides because of the magic he could produce on the field but as the weeks have gone by his behaviour is even starting to irritate Liverpool fans..
I do think he gets clattered in games and doesn’t get the free kick he deserves but too many times he goes down, especially when he has his back to goal, when it would be easier and in the teams interest to just lay off the ball.. Plus he needs to learn to shoot when a chance presents itself, had 4 opportunities to get a shot in last night and kept twisting and turning.. By no means the finished article but still glad to have him at Liverpool.. If he keeps his head down for a few months people will forget about him and he’ll just be another footballer in the Premier League..

His behaviour is by no means irritating me or the reds I know, and from reading the lfc forums I use regularly it's by no means the concensus on their either! He works hard for the team in every minute of every game, he's been involved in 90% of everything good we've done this season so far. We are missing a goal poacher, look at the ball in from Suarez when Carroll scuffed his shot last night as an example, we need someone to step up and take those chances, he can't be expected to create and score all the goals himself.

I think we've been improving steadily for a while as a unit, getting more players got forward when we have posession and the link up play around the final third has been really good generally. Fulham defended well last night while we were unlucky with decisions and weren't lethal enough when the chances were created. I think some fans need a bit of perspective, the issue is not him going down to easily or knowing when to take a shot, as I say he's contributing more than most players and working hard for the team, we just need a bit of luck and someone to put all the chances we are creating in the back of the net.
Tommy L

6th Dec 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

You can't give them the middle finger, it's not professional and you're live on TV
Nath

6th Dec 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reacting to fans is a no no.
Robbo

6th Dec 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Denying Ghana their rightful place in an African World Cup Semi Final by deliberately using his hand to stop a clear goal, with no sign whatsoever of remorse etc. ... for starters

7 match ban for Ajax for biting a player... for seconds

etc. etc.

Great talent undoubtedly, cheating diving playacting arse

also wrt not getting fouls... boy who cried wolf imo
mwg

6th Dec 11 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy makes Ronaldo and Nani look like a saint when it comes to diving.

Although Nani hasn't dived once this season to be fair
Tom

6th Dec 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's funny how no-one really had a word to say about his 'diving' when he first arrived, as soon as slur ginsoak mention's it referee's are affraid to give him decisions and opposing fans are all over him every time he's kicked
Nath

6th Dec 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good grief.
chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Both those statements are bullshit.
chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Denying Ghana their rightful place in an African World Cup Semi Final by deliberately using his hand to stop a clear goal, with no sign whatsoever of remorse etc. ... for starters

etc. etc.

Injury time of a world cup quarter final, You can save your home nations hopes of winning it by doing what is necessary. You are saying you wouldn't do it?
mwg

6th Dec 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Both those statements are bullshit.

No they aren't.

Take the blinkers off man. No one is saying he isn't a good footballer but he is a terrible cheat/bad sport. Not even anything to do with him playing for Liverpool, he was at it even before he came to this country whether it be for Uruguay or Ajax.
kennySRi

6th Dec 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I take it you didnt watch the world cup then?
Conway563

6th Dec 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Does this mean Thierry Henry is also a cunt?
mwg

6th Dec 11 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

6th Dec 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

etc. etc.

Injury time of a world cup quarter final, You can save your home nations hopes of winning it by doing what is necessary. You are saying you wouldn't do it?

Robbo and the Arsenal lot don't understand the theory of winning at all costs Apart from Henry Good effort conway

[Edited on 06-12-2011 by Tom]
Robbo

6th Dec 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:

(Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:

I take it you didnt watch the world cup then?

I didn't mean in general what he has done wrong, I mean just flipping a bunch of cottagers the bird is hardly the crime of the century
Tom

6th Dec 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

(Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

TH14 is a massive cheat.
Jake

6th Dec 11 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that pear has the same teeth as suarez

[Edited on 06-12-2011 by Jake]
Jamxe

6th Dec 11 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

His behaviour is by no means irritating me or the reds I know, and from reading the lfc forums I use regularly it's by no means the concensus on their either! He works hard for the team in every minute of every game, he's been involved in 90% of everything good we've done this season so far. We are missing a goal poacher, look at the ball in from Suarez when Carroll scuffed his shot last night as an example, we need someone to step up and take those chances, he can't be expected to create and score all the goals himself.

I think we've been improving steadily for a while as a unit, getting more players got forward when we have posession and the link up play around the final third has been really good generally. Fulham defended well last night while we were unlucky with decisions and weren't lethal enough when the chances were created. I think some fans need a bit of perspective, the issue is not him going down to easily or knowing when to take a shot, as I say he's contributing more than most players and working hard for the team, we just need a bit of luck and someone to put all the chances we are creating in the back of the net.

I didnt say it was the general concensus but I feel it is beginning to sway more negative than it was afew months ago on the forums. I had the same attitude to Torres when he was always giving lip to the refs. I don't disagree with anything you say about the team, we are playing well and were becoming solid in both defence and midfield but the discussion was about Suarez's behaviour, not his ability..

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.1036620 seconds