corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  31    32    33    34    35    36    37  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Nath

User status: Offline
11th Feb 12 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chain reaction.
JonnyJ

11th Feb 12 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattievRS
Im a liverpool fan and dont for one minute condone what suarez did today. He could have put the whole incident behind him and the club/football in general. However, as disappointed as i am, Ferdinand refused to shake his hand as a direct result of what he did. Thats his choice and seems to be ok? Is it not exactly what suarez chose to do. I do repeat that i dont condone suarez and his actions but it seems to be ok for other players to do exactly the same (under different situations) and its ok?

[Edited on 11-02-2012 by mattievRS]

I think its more likely he would have shook his hand but saw what Suarez did and thought "fuck shaking this cunts hand"
mattievRS

11th Feb 12 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by mattievRS
Im a liverpool fan and dont for one minute condone what suarez did today. He could have put the whole incident behind him and the club/football in general. However, as disappointed as i am, Ferdinand refused to shake his hand as a direct result of what he did. Thats his choice and seems to be ok? Is it not exactly what suarez chose to do. I do repeat that i dont condone suarez and his actions but it seems to be ok for other players to do exactly the same (under different situations) and its ok?

[Edited on 11-02-2012 by mattievRS]

I think its more likely he would have shook his hand but saw what Suarez did and thought "fuck shaking this cunts hand"

I totally agree but.....
2 wrongs dont make a right
It takes a bigger man
6 of one half a dozen of the other
JonnyJ

11th Feb 12 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't but the fact is that if Suarez doesn't be a cunt in the first place, none of it happens. Emotions were running high anyway but Suarez just made everything worse. Everything that happened today was caused by his stupid and petulant actions at the start.
Nic Barnes

12th Feb 12 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would never shake the hand of someone i didn't like. no matter what the situation. id not do it.
Steve
Premium Member

12th Feb 12 at 01:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would u shake my hand? What about my Willy?
Nic Barnes

12th Feb 12 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Steve.
Jamxe

12th Feb 12 at 04:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who really cares though.. We all have people we don't like, families we love, people we care about...they are people living their life in the spotlight..fuck it all.. I'm more worried about my week ahead that how suarez and Evra feel tonight..
Tom

12th Feb 12 at 05:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who gives a fuck. It was a side show and it took over, fuck ferguson, did he band cantona? No. Suarez reacted to the situation. If you felt someome had mudied your name I don't think you'd pretend to be friends with them. Shreeves is a prick, another one of fergies wippin boys. Oh and honestly who could've caused a riot?
Ben J

12th Feb 12 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Difference between muddying name and outing someone as a racist tbh.

Dalglish, the club and Suarez are utter scum. So are most of the fans it seems too.
Terry12

12th Feb 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Who gives a fuck. It was a side show and it took over, fuck ferguson, did he band cantona?

Do you mean did Man Utd suspend Cantona? THey did after he attacked that Crystal Palace fan.

Eric Cantona will have a little longer to indulge himself in his poetry, his painting and his philosophy after the Football Association yesterday extended into next season the suspension already imposed by Manchester United for assaulting a supporter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cantona-escapes-life-ban-as-fa-takes-suspension-into-next-season-1574847.html

If I was a Liverpool i'd be pissed off by Suarez. Just shake Evra's hand and put it in the past so football is the winner.
Nath

12th Feb 12 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. A handshake doesnt even mean anything. Just do it and kill this non story before it gets out of hand. But no. Suarez thought otherwise despite liverpool telling him to do it. Blokes an idiot.
Terry12

12th Feb 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure if Suarez did shake his hand and Evra didn't go bouncing around like we'd won the league then this would be a non story.

Both players have guarenteed this story will go on and on
Tommy L

12th Feb 12 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sauro is scum and the sooner some Liverpool fans realise this the better
Steve
Premium Member

12th Feb 12 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least fergie said evra shouldn't have done it
sc0ott

12th Feb 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard cantona was coming out of retirement to help united win the league.
Nath

12th Feb 12 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L

Liverpool legends know this but stubborn fans dont. Ridiculous really.
Tom

12th Feb 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
At least fergie said evra shouldn't have done it

I don't care what he said about Evra, who does he think he's fooling by saying Suarez shouldn't be allowed to play for us again ffs He thinks (knows) he's pretty much in charge of english football. It's a joke, just because he qualify's his comments by pretending to have a dig at Evra doesn't mean he's right. Yes let's ship one of our best players out because you don't think he's acted appropriately if anyone was gonna cause a riot it was Evra imo.
Nismo

12th Feb 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stand by your man Tom, dont let no one tell you otherwise

I think the pair of them are cunts. Shoot them both.
Terry12

12th Feb 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not wanting to start an argument but Fergie does stand by his convictions.
He's fucked off so many stars that he feels have not acted the way he and the club consider correct.
Just look at Ince, Beckham, Stam and Keane.

If suarez was at United he would be brought to book. I don't agree with kicking Suarez out of the club but Daglish should get a grip of him.
Tom

12th Feb 12 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L

Liverpool legends know this but stubborn fans dont. Ridiculous really.

Who are you referring to? Aldo thought Kenny would keep Suarez out of the spotlight but he didn't. I'm slightly confused that you've thrown the words 'liverpool legends' in to that sentance?! Honestly you'd think Suarez was a fucking rapist, what has he done really? Refused to shake the hand of someone he doesn't like, boot the ball away when he thought he should've had a free kick just before half time? Wow, let's hang the fucker
Terry12

12th Feb 12 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Evra had done those things Liverpool fans would be up in arms.
Suarez acted the cunt most of the day, He should be dealt with by the club so his actions don't cause these discussions in future.

The guy is now public enemy number 1, If he so much as breaks wind on the pitch it'll make headline news. If he had any sense he'd realise this and behave.
Tom

12th Feb 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
He's fucked off so many stars that he feels have not acted the way he and the club consider correct.

If suarez was at United he would be brought to book. I don't agree with kicking Suarez out of the club but Daglish should get a grip of him.

I think you've got the word convinction confused with self importance. What did any of those players do publically to shame the club?
Nath

12th Feb 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt watch motd then Tom? Hansen layed into Suarez.
Terry12

12th Feb 12 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Terry12

I think you've got the word convinction confused with self importance. What did any of those players do publically to shame the club?

Beckham became a walking circus.
Keane publicly slagged the the quality of the younger players.
Ince swaggered about calling himself the Guvnor
Stam put things in his books fergie didn't like.

You can question Fergies "self importance" but ateotd his results are proven. He runs the club he sees fit and it works.

Evra will be brought to book in private. Fergie even said in the interview Evra shouldn't have incited the crowd at the end. Was his reaction in the papers today??

Dalglish defended Suarez' actions and denied seeing if he swerved the hand shake and look at the shit going around about himself and the club today.

Why didn't Dalglish just say in the interview that Suarez was wrong and deal with it in private?

You have your rose tinted glasses on and I understand that.

<<  31    32    33    34    35    36    37  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.1126921 seconds