corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Cavey

User status: Offline
1st Feb 12 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point, I think Beckham is 99% there tbh, be amazed if he doesn't go.

I'll get laughed at, but the Welsh defenders are all young and fairly good (thinking Ashley Williams in particular) Tomkins was having a decent season at west ham till last night, not sure on the scrots tbh, and obviously they'll all be staying at home otherwise though.
Tom

2nd Feb 12 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone fancy reading these two articles and telling me the media aren't at the very least a little hypocritical (or worse completely f*cking biased to super ingurland captain Terry whilst still maintaining Suarez is the worst human being alive)? You could argue that they were beyond happy to hang draw and quarter Suarez before a 'fair' trial ( ). Jumped up bunch of idiots they are, trying to look all upstanding and moral whilst pretty much making themselves look as ignorant at the England captain in the process.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9055654/Time-for-FA-to-make-a-stand-by-relieving-John-Terry-of-the-England-captaincy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2095143/Martin-Samuel-John-Terry-captaincy-issue.html#ixzz1lDw5OtwY
Tom

2nd Feb 12 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and for a bit of context, here's what the massive oaf Samuel said about Suarez:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2081937/Luis-Suarez-row--does-John-W-Henry-stand-Martin-Samuel.html#ixzz1lDy5wZ8o
Nath

2nd Feb 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Samuel looks like a tramp, I can't take anything he says seriously.
mwg

2nd Feb 12 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic Barnes

2nd Feb 12 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making yourself out to be a bit of a blinkered prick lately mwg.
Nath

2nd Feb 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personal attack
Nic Barnes

2nd Feb 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know nath, but he is a decent fella really, just seems to be the internet he turns into an idiot lately. needs to pick himself up and sort out his personal issues that are causing this rage and get back to the humorous mwg instead of just being another steve/ojc/3cm copy.
Nath

2nd Feb 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you've been on good form lately Nic.
Dr Pepper

2nd Feb 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Anyone fancy reading these two articles and telling me the media aren't at the very least a little hypocritical (or worse completely f*cking biased to super ingurland captain Terry whilst still maintaining Suarez is the worst human being alive)? You could argue that they were beyond happy to hang draw and quarter Suarez before a 'fair' trial ( ). Jumped up bunch of idiots they are, trying to look all upstanding and moral whilst pretty much making themselves look as ignorant at the England captain in the process.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9055654/Time-for-FA-to-make-a-stand-by-relieving-John-Terry-of-the-England-captaincy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2095143/Martin-Samuel-John-Terry-captaincy-issue.html#ixzz1lDw5OtwY

If its not Man U its the media.... get a grip. Stop pointing the finger at everyone else until you have your own house in order. So the media are hypocritical? So what? This isn't Hillsborough, your club is not innocent in this case like it was in 89 - you have bought much of this negative reaction on yourselves. Your attitude to the whole thing is indicative of your club as a whole

Suarez is guilty of racially abusing Evra
Your club made themselves look silly with the way they handled it
Your manager has encouraged your fans and players to support a man who was guilty of racist abuse
Some of your fans have been caught racially abusing black footballers

Which bit of that isnt correct?

Russ

3rd Feb 12 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brought*
Dr Pepper

3rd Feb 12 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Brought*

Tom

3rd Feb 12 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

If its not Man U its the media.... get a grip. Stop pointing the finger at everyone else until you have your own house in order. So the media are hypocritical? So what? This isn't Hillsborough, your club is not innocent in this case like it was in 89 - you have bought much of this negative reaction on yourselves. Your attitude to the whole thing is indicative of your club as a whole

Suarez is guilty of racially abusing Evra
Your club made themselves look silly with the way they handled it
Your manager has encouraged your fans and players to support a man who was guilty of racist abuse
Some of your fans have been caught racially abusing black footballers

Which bit of that isnt correct?

What the fuck have you been smoking? Where did I mention Man United in that post? I was talking about the press you fucking donkey. The media is hypocritical, so what? That was the basis of my post, if you are going to disregard that then why bother replying? The issue is how 'brave john terry' who's track record speaks for itself, is due a fair trial before they lynch him whilst the press took the word of evra (who's track record also speaks for itself) before suarez was given a 'fair' trial. The issue is also how the press chose to completely overlook the fact that evra's statement/interview he gave to the french media etc was littered with lies. Let's give john terry the benefit of the doubt hey, I mean it's not like we all saw him on camera (speaking in english to another english man) calling ferdinand a black c*nt is it
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Feb 12 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16866149
Cavey

3rd Feb 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No surprise there.

As I said after the world cup, cut the dead wood, and the players who failed in SA and get the youngsters in. Terry and Rio could use the summer off anyway.

If we lose with youngsters, who cares. It's the euros, plan for the next world cup imo.
chrisritch

3rd Feb 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16866149

Good. Fucking over rated arsehole
Cavey

3rd Feb 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the FA gonna do if he gets found innocent then?

Also, does anyone dealt give the slightest toss about the handshake before the match?
Nath

3rd Feb 12 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
No surprise there.

As I said after the world cup, cut the dead wood, and the players who failed in SA and get the youngsters in. Terry and Rio could use the summer off anyway.

If we lose with youngsters, who cares. It's the euros, plan for the next world cup imo.

Agreed. Surprises me that people want Gerrard as captain.

[Edited on 03-02-2012 by Nath]
Cavey

3rd Feb 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get Hart as Captain, he'll be first choice for another 10 years
Nath

3rd Feb 12 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also agreed.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Feb 12 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Also agreed.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Feb 12 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon hart could be best keeper in the world atm
Nath

3rd Feb 12 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rio has ruled himself out on Twitter, pretty sure it wasnt going to be him anyway
Tommy L

3rd Feb 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have Gerrard has captain if he stays fits for the rest of the season and goes to the Euro's.

But Hart would be my second choice.
mwg

3rd Feb 12 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Rio has ruled himself out on Twitter, pretty sure it wasnt going to be him anyway

Saves himself the embarrassment of not being picked

<<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.0220509 seconds