corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Cavey

User status: Offline
30th Jan 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is a little bit racist.

He had every right to complain about racist abuse, and I hope he feels better about bringing it to the press' attention and getting a little bit of retribution for the hundreds of years of abuse his family have had to suffer.

Personally whatever abuse I got on a pitch, i'd have a quick pint of man the fuck up and get on with it.
Tom

30th Jan 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
1) cannot believe liverpool fans were booing evra because he was racially absued by suarez
2) cannot believe more is not being mad eof it
3) is there a more deluded, out of touch perosn in the world than dalgelish? his response to be asked do you condemn your fans for booing evra after he was racially abused was just astonishing

You can't believe he was booed? Do you think it's because he suffered racist abuse or the fact that he went out of his way to make lies up about the whole situation? Just because we don't buy the FA's 'balance of probability' decision, doesn't make us all racist Are you telling me a football crowds should be told who they can and can't boo? If we threw stuff at him or shouted racist things at him then obviously that would be completely out of order, but we booed someone we don't like, get over it!
Nath

30th Jan 12 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's out of the ordinary at Arsenal to make any kind of noise, I think that is what has confused oRbbo here.
Cavey

30th Jan 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're too busy booing their own team I suppose
Tommy L

30th Jan 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BOOM
Dr Pepper

30th Jan 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to keep this thread alive.....

Although with the disgraceful antics of Dalglish and many Liverpool fans it really doesnt need much help

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16798167.stm
Jamxe

30th Jan 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny the way the chants from utds fans the weekend were not a talking point at all..
Dr Pepper

30th Jan 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol same old line from Liverpool fans... When you get rightly criticised- defend yourself by throwing dirt at Man U

Pathetic
Russ

30th Jan 12 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is he banned tomorrow\?
Jamxe

30th Jan 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Lol same old line from Liverpool fans... When you get rightly criticised- defend yourself by throwing dirt at Man U

Pathetic

Same old lines from you too I see.. I was just pointing out something I felt was a valid point...Anton Ferdinhand got a bullit in the post but everyone is talking about Evra getting booed..why? As said above it's not the first time Evra got booed, doubt he gave a fuck.. Just think there are more serious issues going on..
Cavey

31st Jan 12 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea Russ, last match of the ban is tomorrow
Dr Pepper

31st Jan 12 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
quote:

Pathetic

Same old lines from you too I see.. I was just pointing out something I felt was a valid point...Anton Ferdinhand got a bullit in the post but everyone is talking about Evra getting booed..why? As said above it's not the first time Evra got booed, doubt he gave a fuck.. Just think there are more serious issues going on..

On of your fans was caught on tv, in your ground, doing a monkey impression aimed at a player who one of your players is guilty of racially abused

Your clubs own website didn't see fit to edit that image out of the highlights of the game

A large percentage of your home crowd that day decided to boo and jeer a black player who was racially abused by a Liverpool player

A few weeks ago an opposition black player was reduced to tears by the racial abuse suffered at anfield

A few months ago all your players went on the pitch with t shirts supporting a player who your manager, and a number of your players and directors must have known was indeed going to be found guilty of racially abusing evra

- of course there a worse things in the world, and yes- some nutter sent s bullet to Ferdinand..... How is that any defence for the disgraceful attitude of a large number of your fans ... And how does it defend your manager who has been provoking this kind of behavior from the Liverpool crowd since this sorry incident

[Edited on 31-01-2012 by Dr Pepper]
mwg

31st Jan 12 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good post Dr P
John

31st Jan 12 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

A few weeks ago an opposition black player was reduced to tears by the racial abuse suffered at anfield

Seriously?
Fro

31st Jan 12 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

Seriously?

Yeah.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/01/breaking-news-oldham-player-in-tears-at.html
Cookieace

31st Jan 12 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes and his name is Tom Adyemi, a player loaned to Oldham I believe from the mighty Norwich City
John

31st Jan 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shouldn't happen but they have to grow up.

Is it not consolation enough that they get paid the same in a week as the abuser does in a year?
Dr Pepper

31st Jan 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
It shouldn't happen but they have to grow up.

Is it not consolation enough that they get paid the same in a week as the abuser does in a year?

So it's ok for black players to be racially abused as long as they are paid enough? They get that money because of the job they do for the club and the money and results they bring to the club.... They don't get paid thousands as compensation because they are likely to be abused by idiotic fans and players.
John

31st Jan 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not black players specifically but yes.

They should be able to handle the abuse doled out by the idiotic fans. Anyone in a position like that will have dislike from someone or other.

Players abusing players is a separate issue but growing up still applies.
Jamxe

31st Jan 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everybody knows racism is very very wrong but it's getting out of hand at the moment.. Black players years ago have put up with worse abuse & chanting towards them and had to just deal with it.. It's not right but why should any other player that gets ANY abuse from the crowd have to put up with it just because its not racial?? It needs to be cut out but no one seems to care as much... I'm not defending Liverpool, whats done is done, ban is almost served, I just feel at the moment everyone is jumping all over any racial story in the news when other stories may deserve equal coverage..
Dr Pepper

31st Jan 12 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
Everybody knows racism is very very wrong but it's getting out of hand at the moment.. Black players years ago have put up with worse abuse & chanting towards them and had to just deal with it.. It's not right but why should any other player that gets ANY abuse from the crowd have to put up with it just because its not racial?? It needs to be cut out but no one seems to care as much... I'm not defending Liverpool, whats done is done, ban is almost served, I just feel at the moment everyone is jumping all over any racial story in the news when other stories may deserve equal coverage..

Are you serious?

Abusing a player because you don't like him, or because you don't like his team, or what he has done in the past..... I'm ok with that, it's part of pro football and human nature and they should be able to take it on the chin(and not react like Suarez and Rooney ect have done in recent times)

Abusing a player purely on the colour of his skin.... Completely unacceptable and at least two Liverpool fans and one of there players have been guilty of that thus season ... That's why the press are all over you

What black people have endured in the past has nothing to do with it- yes they have had it worse- what's that got to do with anything
chrisritch

31st Jan 12 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper is such a jumped up twat acting all high and mighty.

Have you never laughed at a racist joke or forwarded one to your mates?

Edit - You seem a complete cunt so may not have mates so the question may not apply.

[Edited on 31-01-2012 by chrisritch]
Jamxe

31st Jan 12 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So racial abuse is different to the other forms of abuse dished out? I would think players who suffer from depression from the abuse dished out by fans would disagree but just because it's "banter" then it's ok.. A full stadium chanting about your sexuality or stuff about your family.. Thats ok..
Ben J

31st Jan 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#boring
Jamxe

31st Jan 12 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#agree

<<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.0215740 seconds