corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5

New Poll
  <<  37    38    39    40    41    42    43  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5
Russ

User status: Offline
12th Oct 13 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snap
Doug

13th Oct 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent ages trying to catch Brett on the map, got into troubles which resulted in me turning up in a battered cop car.

Robbed one shop, couldn't escape the cops so Brett did the heroic thing and bailed to take them on in a fire fight. It didn't go well for him.

RIP.
Balling
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being fed up with everybody acting like dicks online, I decided to try out a new approach yesterday.

Picked up a chopper and went around looking for people to help out.

Saw this guy rob a store at the north end of the map, so I take the chopper down to pick him up and help him to an easy escape.
He runs from me, however, probably figuring I'm hostile, but crashes his car and is now running from the cops on foot.

I bring the chopper down again and this time he gets the hint and runs for me. As he's near the chopper I decide to meet him half way, so I hover over the ground, tilt the chopper, and blend him to pieces with the rotors...

So yeah, I'm just another dick online.

Luckily he spawns just up the street from the store he robbed and goes in for a second attempt.
I figure he might have spotted my move for the accident it was, so I fly over and land directly on him as he exits the shop, killing him again.

I suck at being friendly...

Doug

13th Oct 13 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Being fed up with everybody acting like dicks online, I decided to try out a new approach yesterday.

Picked up a chopper and went around looking for people to help out.

Saw this guy rob a store at the north end of the map, so I take the chopper down to pick him up and help him to an easy escape.
He runs from me, however, probably figuring I'm hostile, but crashes his car and is now running from the cops on foot.

I bring the chopper down again and this time he gets the hint and runs for me. As he's near the chopper I decide to meet him half way, so I hover over the ground, tilt the chopper, and blend him to pieces with the rotors...

So yeah, I'm just another dick online.

Luckily he spawns just up the street from the store he robbed and goes in for a second attempt.
I figure he might have spotted my move for the accident it was, so I fly over and land directly on him as he exits the shop, killing him again.

I suck at being friendly...

Cavey

13th Oct 13 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

told the missus that story and I couldn't get through it all without bursting out laughing
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It pisses me off a little bit that 99% of people on there just shoot you as soon as they see you. I don't usually kill people unless they shoot at me first. I'm just waiting for someone to target me again so I can call the Merryweather mercenaries on them and have them slaughtered while I watch from a heli.

When I am killing people though, the funniest method by far is using sticky bombs, actually in tears sometimes lobbing them from the car window at the people trying to kill me

I have found some decent players though, if I'm doing missions it's usually me and another lad called Donkeykong-66. He's French, sends me random, broken English mesages that I don't understand but we get the job done so it's cool
Brett
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
Spent ages trying to catch Brett on the map, got into troubles which resulted in me turning up in a battered cop car.

Robbed one shop, couldn't escape the cops so Brett did the heroic thing and bailed to take them on in a fire fight. It didn't go well for him.

RIP.

thats was awesome! You then disappeared out the game tho should do it again, was funny.
Doug

13th Oct 13 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:
Originally posted by Doug

RIP.

thats was awesome! You then disappeared out the game tho should do it again, was funny.

Bea was sat there saying "How does he know that you want to rob that store?" the only response I could give was "He just does..."
sc0ott

13th Oct 13 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played online today for the first time. Wasnt sure what to do but i managed to pick someone up in a car, but i got bored after a few minutes of driving away from the cops so i stopped the car and killed him. Got told they spawn near you so i kept killing the same person until they started screaming down the mic.
Liam

13th Oct 13 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who plays this on PS3? Need some people to do missions with!

Tbh online isn't as good as I thought it'd be, doesn't seem to be enough players online at once on PS3 ~16
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and Balling, chopper friends.

Also Balling did you see me racing for that crate drop? not sure if you get them yet, think it's only a certain rank, but every now and again a crate drops with ammo and RP, that was a ''super'' crate. It had 5000RP, $5000, a mini gun and armour so I had to get it before another player with a high rank got to it

Balling
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chopper buddies! Yeah!

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Also Balling did you see me racing for that crate drop? not sure if you get them yet, think it's only a certain rank, but every now and again a crate drops with ammo and RP, that was a ''super'' crate. It had 5000RP, $5000, a mini gun and armour so I had to get it before another player with a high rank got to it
So that's what you were doing! No, don't get those yet.

Sniping from the rooftops is cool, but I can't buy sniper ammo before I'm lvl 21...

Just chillin' with Danny in a cargo plane.

Balling
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
What's your PSN, I'll add you.

DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll drop you some ammo next time we're in the same game. The Annihilator just started spawning for me too so we can go wreack havock in that later.
Balling
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the best way to gain levels quickly?

DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missions, that's what I've been doing most of the time.
Gsi_Ire

13th Oct 13 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+1 on the asholes.

I flew in with the helicopter to pick up some fella surround by cops.... drop him off in the free and clear... fuker kills me....

so i robber myself a jet and hounded him for 30 minutes... killing him repeatedly.... and anyone who got near him
Liam

13th Oct 13 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Liam
What's your PSN, I'll add you.

Donaldinho1989, probably be on during the week sometime!
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been in a lobby for about an hour and a half with some other UK people, banked 70k and ranked up 4 levels. Had a good laugh at them on their mics moaning at me when I won races, some of them were so fucking butthurt it was unreal makesit even better when you're beating people like that
nathy_87

13th Oct 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett you're shit at racing mate!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

13th Oct 13 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent most the evening stealing jets and flying about blowing stuff up with a mate. It's a lot of fun. I need to get on this crew I think!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Whittie

14th Oct 13 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Done 49/50 stunt jumps and i dont know which one ive missed

What vehicle did you do them with?

The boat yard one with the green ramp I cannot do? I've used several epic cars and nothing, not tried a bike yet...
Brett
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
Brett you're shit at racing mate!

Didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing
Brett
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who is it on here who's a member of CS Professionals who's username is something like RPM22? We spent the evening punching each other in the face, was nice.
Whittie

14th Oct 13 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Was nice"

<<  37    38    39    40    41    42    43  >>

New Poll