corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5

New Poll
  <<  40    41    42    43    44  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 13 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sticky bombs thrown from cars are fucking hilarious, I managed to take down a low flying cargo bob the other day, the guy must have been raging.
andys sxi
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to be stuck on the missions, I've got all three characters available, no missions to go and see anybody? Just don't know what it do? I'm on 24% any ideas?

April 08 feature car
andys sxi
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't mean online I mean just on normal game mode

April 08 feature car
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just realised that lol was going to say mine had to wait around a bit

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
sc0ott

15th Oct 13 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before you switch character it has numbers on each person and that indicates the missions available for that person.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a glitch where you could go to LSC, sell your car and pause at the right time and go to another menu and back in to game to re-sell the car, resulting in unlimited money basically. Rockstar was obviously made aware and now with the latest patch due players that did it are being put in the cheaters lobby for 30 days and having all their money wiped same as if you cause too much grief with other players you get put in the 'dunce' lobbies and have to wear a hat that says dunce, you can also only play with other people labeled as that brilliant, although thats been happening since the start I've managed to avoid it
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Judging by my social page, I've spent 156k on sticky bombs
Balling
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 06:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

156k on sticky bombs!?

Doug

16th Oct 13 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
There was a glitch where you could go to LSC, sell your car and pause at the right time and go to another menu and back in to game to re-sell the car, resulting in unlimited money basically. Rockstar was obviously made aware and now with the latest patch due players that did it are being put in the cheaters lobby for 30 days and having all their money wiped same as if you cause too much grief with other players you get put in the 'dunce' lobbies and have to wear a hat that says dunce, you can also only play with other people labeled as that brilliant, although thats been happening since the start I've managed to avoid it

See this worries me as I keep getting disconnected and then warnings about being a bad sport etc

It's their shit servers that are the bad sports, not me!
Balling
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a garage last night and ordered the free car. Much better than anything I've picked up off the streets so far.

Brett
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 08:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the best thing to do to raise cash? Also is there garages that are cheaper than others? At the mo I can't even get the free car because I have no garage
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 08:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missions, races, survivals. The more people the more money/RP you will get. I can stay in a lobby for an hour and come out with 40-50k usually.

I bought an apartment last night that comes with a free 6 car garage, only a cheapy 130k one but it's pretty cool to sit and watch the other players on the TV

Cheapest garage is about 36k I think, not too sure. Although you were supposed to get a free garage for signing up to social club so scroll down the list and you may see one that says 'FREE' underneath.
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only got 46k now.. Keep picking up new cars and wasting my money lol.

Only 2 levels to go until i can hammer the survival missions.
M4tt_Envoy

16th Oct 13 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
Ive only got 46k now.. Keep picking up new cars and wasting my money lol.

Only 2 levels to go until i can hammer the survival missions.

I found survival missions yesterday, this was followed by 3 hours of continuous survival missions!

If you can get a good team together then plenty of cash and RP.

Highest i got to was Wave 8
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wave 10 is around 20k and 3800RP, depending if you pick stuff up from the people you killed. Great way to stock up on ammo too
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You also get to keep all the weapons until you die.

I got to wave 8 first time i played, you just play smart and hide and let them cone to you, job done lol
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the only way, the NPC's in this game are ridiculously good at aiming, far too good infact, they need to nerf it a bit as you can't even run out 200 yards ahead without getting hit straight away. Even on missions you'll get hit from half a mile away by them, it's really fucking annoying.
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive never had that problem... You must be rubbish.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've clearly not played enough you only have to pop up from cover and you're being hit, it's one of the main things people are complaining about.
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just winding u.. Yea i did notice, more so when your trying to run away zigzagging.. But that said.. With full body armour and health you get away with a lot of hits before your in trouble.

At least it forces you to think about your position and cover.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not when you're driving a van trying to get back to a drop off. Like last night, I had to take an RV half way across the map, the other player was on a bike and fucked off in the other direction, the lost were following me trying to kill me, on their bikes they managed to hit me every time from behind in a fucking RV that's 95% covered. It's a bit of a joke really, that and police that magically turn up wherever you are.
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, that sounds a bit shit.
Balling
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Also is there garages that are cheaper than others? At the mo I can't even get the free car because I have no garage
One I bought was 29k, which was the cheapest 2-car garage I could find.

It's right by the hospital, just across the train tracks.

Balling
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with Danny on the NPC accuracy. Driving a truck or other slow car is basically impossible if being followed as they just get instant headshots from miles away.

DannyB
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone check for the free garage? I never got it but other people did, so maybe worth a check.

<<  40    41    42    43    44  >>

New Poll