corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Media PC Keyboard

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Media PC Keyboard
Chrissy
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone use one?

Looking for one that's not overly huge with some sort of touchpad type thing built in..

>>>> Chris <<<<

noshua

2nd Aug 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was looking at some around Christmas time but ended up either using the keyboard that came bundled with my PC (Acer Revo), my phone (iphone with XBMC application) and occasionally the mouse.

Once you start using the keyboard to navigate around the screen and what not you'll hardly use the mouse.

Considered something this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/2-4GHz-Wireless-Rii-Keyboard-Touchpad/dp/B004FSFYG8/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1312291843&sr=1-4

But they all look a bit shit to use (touchpad) and type on.
Chrissy
Premium Member

2nd Aug 11 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah.. That actually looks like one of the better ones I've seen.. Most of the ones on ebuyer look like I made them..

I was tempted by this.. http://www.ebuyer.com/139727-logitech-dinovo-mini-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-ps3-compatible-920-000586

Looks cracking but its some price..

>>>> Chris <<<<

Brett
Premium Member

2nd Aug 11 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally depends on what you're using it for. If you're planning on browsing and posting on forums, etc. the smaller it is the more annoying it'll be imo.
ajscorsa

4th Aug 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use this one

https://pc-stop.co.uk/product/keysonic-ksk5200rfm-mini

suits me perfect and the range on it is excellent. I can take it to the bathroom with me when I'm going for a dump and still be able to change tracks when listening to music etc
noshua

4th Aug 11 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
Yeah.. That actually looks like one of the better ones I've seen.. Most of the ones on ebuyer look like I made them..

I was tempted by this.. http://www.ebuyer.com/139727-logitech-dinovo-mini-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-ps3-compatible-920-000586

Looks cracking but its some price..

That is quite expensive, as Brett said it'd be quite annoying after a bit if you're using it regularly.

The one ajscorsa posted looks quite big and tbh quite expensive. I'd get a cheap wireless one and use that and your phone if you can (Android and ios [iphone] both have applications for controlling various pieces of software). That's what I do anyway.

New Poll