corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Reommend me a keyboard and Mouse

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reommend me a keyboard and Mouse
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 09 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Work are giving me a nice sum towards a new chair, computer and keyboard and mouse for my new office, go the first two sorted so looking for the latter. Not to bothered about wireless keyboard but wireless mouse is a must, want something fancy tbh as got around £70 to play with. Im a fan of logitech stuff, particulary these - http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/140&cl=gb,en
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/3072&cl=gb,en
but obv will be nice to see a few other suggestions, any decent microsoft packagaes out there? and if people have used the logitech ones be nice to hear some feedback. Cheers
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Mar 09 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Logitech S520

Clicky

I currently use the S510 keyboard with a different mouse, can't fault logitech at all.
Aaron

6th Mar 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keyboard - Logi G15
Mouse - Logi G5

tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

6th Mar 09 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have this one:

Microsoft Wireless Optical 5000

I really like it, very ergonomic feel to it, with the basic two buttons and scroll wheel, along with two buttons on the side which are configurable for different options - I use one of mine as a back button, and the other is a digital zoom which zooms in on a box on the screen - I've found it quite useful for CAD drawings for uni etc.
csweatherston

7th Mar 09 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Keyboard - Logi G15
Mouse - Logi G5

good shout. thats my combo too.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Mar 09 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about the G15 but I don't like the look of it, I know it's a gaming keyboard so everything on it has a purpose but it looks cheap and bulky imo. I'm considering a G5 at the minute though.
Aaron

7th Mar 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the Mouse...the on the fly Dpi change is awesome. When i scope in on someone with a sniper rifle on COD4, i lower the Dpi right down and then BANG!

Keyboard back lights make gaming in a dark room I'm still to use it's full potential though as i havent installed the software for it yet.

[Edited on 07-03-2009 by Aaron]
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Mar 09 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The backlight is a great idea. I doubt I would be bale to use it to it's full potential anyway, I have everything I need layed out around the direction keys on mine and it works a treat. I use the mouse for fire, toggle aim, throw nade and to cycle through weapons. It's only a normal mouse too, no extra buttons. I love the slimline design of the S510 I have, very much doubt I will change it.

S510
Aaron

7th Mar 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the keyboard i have on my media centre in the lounge
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Mar 09 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking great keyboard, I love it.
Toby
Premium Member

8th Mar 09 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Keyboard - Logi G15
Mouse - Logi G5

tbh i think ots ugly and bit overkil for work, tbh only buying something a bit more fancy cos i can
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Mar 09 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for the S510 in that case.

New Poll