corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got pulled today...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got pulled today...
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jul 11 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must be i guess
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jul 11 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv been pulled over a few times before and never had an issue with the pulling over, or what they said.

Even when iv actually been done for something, eg mobile phone offence, what they said about peripheral vision whilst lookint at a mobile etc, made sense and i took note of it.

This was just a waste of everyones time though
Corsa_Sport21

14th Jul 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve,are you that gtitim guy??

Also,how accurate are those speed things that sit outside schools etc??The 1s that flash your speed when you approach them.
FAZ
Premium Member

14th Jul 11 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
My Dad used to be a traffic officer

my dads better than your dad
--ToM--

14th Jul 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin helllllllllllll i only put a thread up explaining what happened today lol as many other people do and i get accused of doing it to say "oooo iv driven an aston" iv driven alot more impressive cars than that , and as for piks or it didnt happen the cars now on the show stand im working the show for the next 3 days so ill post plenty of piks up in another thread after the weekend ill also take piks of myself driving the car home on monday morning if it makes you haters happy? couldnt believe it when i logged back in just then and theres 4 pages of bitching lol
adiohead

14th Jul 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

14th Jul 11 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
Burgundy colour? Do you have dark hair? M6?

no mate it was red but sounds like the one you saw was possibly heading to the same place
--ToM--

14th Jul 11 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--gonna start saving

i WILL own a vantage within the next 10 years!

i love them they have such a presence on the roads!!! auto ones are so much cheaper aswell but are so shit to drive the power delivery is weak compared to a manual but a tidy manual one is wayy to expensive lol
Eddx14xe

14th Jul 11 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was doing 80mph on the motorway with traffic police in one of the volvo's behind me. I shat myself but they werent even bothered, they followed me off the slip road and eventually overtook me.
alan-g-w

15th Jul 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol just got a chance to check this just now, shock horror that Steve's 100% sure theory's just been blown out the water. Your arse must get jealous of your mouth mate
sc0ott

15th Jul 11 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
I thought the Scots were supposed to be hard?

Too scared to pass a Police car on a motorway ffs...

I passed one in the slow lane on a dual carriageway. There was ques in both lanes right enough and the fast lane was going slower. Coppers looked at me and knew straight away i was a hard scotch.

[Edited on 15-07-2011 by sc0ott]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got pulled today... 22 database queries in 0.0131240 seconds