corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help me i suck!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me i suck!
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
   10th Apr 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, im crap so no abuse please! what i wanna know is do amplifier wiring kits come with the wires that connect the sub to the terminal, ie inside the box, hopefully you lot know what im going on about!

Cheers Jamie
CopyWrite

10th Apr 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

subs in sub boxes should come with sub cables that connect from the sub to the terminal inside the box.
Valleyscorsa

10th Apr 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry forgot to mention that im making my own box for my school A level project! Do you know what these wires are called and where i can get them from? Cheers Jamie
Fear

10th Apr 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just simple speaker cable, but make sure you get a grade which complies to the power they will be taking!!!
Any ICE shop will stock it!!!
DavC

11th Apr 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they give you the cable to go from the amp to the speakers (or to the terminals on the sub box if its for a sub). you will need to put some sort of terminals on your box. in the kit you should have enough cable to go from the sub to the terminals on the box, and another piece from the terminals to the amp.

New Poll