corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official MotoGP Thread 2011

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official MotoGP Thread 2011
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 11 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhhhh shit!!!!
Ben G

3rd Apr 11 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck that bet he's fuming. 12th to 2nd then back to the back
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rossi fuming? If I were stoner I'd take his face right aff! Lol
Ben G

3rd Apr 11 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racing incident. but yes, i'd be pissed off if the bloke who caused the crash managed to carry on and i couldn't.
Neil

3rd Apr 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weee, ouch.
Ben G

3rd Apr 11 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good entertainment, this.
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooh man!!
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Pedrosa will crash out; Stoner for the win, Lorenzo Second, Dovi or Spies in third

guess I got the wrong honda crashing out; still time yet though
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a race.
Neil

3rd Apr 11 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was good that, rain made it very entertaining
Cole

3rd Apr 11 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a good race Ive never watched a moto gp ever very interesting
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your ambition outweighs your talent. Brilliant.
Russ

3rd Apr 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant? how dare he say that, what the fuck has he done in comparison?
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he said your ambition "outweighed" your talent; given the circumstances of the exact moment, that was the case; or more correctly his talent outweighed the abilities of his bike

That said, Stoner is a slimy fucker. Shame for Ben Spies, I like him a lot; also a shame for Cal Crutchlow; would almost certainly have had a podium spot had he have not not come off; shame for Colin Edwards and a shame for Simoncelli, although it was quite a comical highside if there can be such a thing.

Watchable race but not a huge amount of racing; Lorenzo has the coolest head out there this year tbh
Ben J

3rd Apr 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has Stoner actually said that to Rossi???? Rossi more talent in his little finger than Stoner.

[Edited on 03-04-2011 by Ben J]
Russ

3rd Apr 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich, he said it to the bloke who had just gone from 12th > 2nd on a bike he's raced on once before.

Stoner is a cunt. Hope DP can prove he's still number 1 at Honda
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben - Rossi went into the Honda garage to apologise to Stoner and Stoner said; "Its alright, your ambition outweighed your talent"

Russ, I agree but in the exact moment, it was a move that didn't need to be made then and there; Rossi had the jump on him anyway carrying significantly more speed around the circuit, He should have left it; Stoner would have made a mistake then Rossi would have passed him and Simoncelli and held on for victory - IMO he took a chance which didn't need taking in unfavourable conditions - at that exact moment his ambition outweighed him/his bikes abilities. His concern, rightly or wrongly was to get past Stoner at any cost IMO. He was never coming out of that corner

[Edited on 03-04-2011 by LiVe LeE]
Russ

3rd Apr 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are new to motogp.
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Brilliant? how dare he say that, what the fuck has he done in comparison?

I was saying brilliant in a sarcastic mannor. I find it ironic that he said that to Rossi who has what 9 World Championships to his name ?
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
you are new to motogp.

me? Unfortunately not Russ, I've been watching it since I was a tot with Mick Doohan racing MotoGP is changing from the days of Rossi and Girbenau fighting it out into corners to see who came off best and whoever didn't just came off

RichR
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm all for a bit of dodgems and bully tactics but IMO Rossi took an unecessary risk which didn't pay off - he was too hot headed in an effort to prove he "still has it" and to prove the Ducati. He'd have been past Stoner within 5/6 corners if he'd held back. Infact he may even have passed him out of that corner as Stoenr wasn't set up going in so certainly wouldn't have had the run out
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They all took unecessary risks hence all the top runners coming off.
Ojc

3rd Apr 11 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sick of Rossi now blokes a prick

Nothing worse than idiots trying to pull impossible moves in WET. Stoner’s comment was awesome! Couldn't have said it any better. Yep, Rossi's ambition, stupidity and ego clearly outweighed his talent on that stunt. If you think you are a ‘Doctor’ stop acting like the ‘Patient’.
Russ

3rd Apr 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he wasnt patient
Lawrah
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I'm sick of Rossi now blokes a prick

Nothing worse than idiots trying to pull impossible moves in WET. Stoner’s comment was awesome! Couldn't have said it any better. Yep, Rossi's ambition, stupidity and ego clearly outweighed his talent on that stunt. If you think you are a ‘Doctor’ stop acting like the ‘Patient’.

Whaat?! Rossi is best in the wet! Stoners comment was rediculous.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official MotoGP Thread 2011 23 database queries in 0.1024280 seconds