corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bike carbs c20xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bike carbs c20xe
tooolbox timmy

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,Im interested in fitting bike carbs to my redtop engine..

What is involved in fitment and setting up of them,I have already got the manifold and carbs on there way.But I wondered are there any sensors or looms going to the ecu from the carbs to be made up.What happens to the afm etc?I presume the most basic of bike carbs are similar in function to webbers...Making it easier to get a basic setup on a driveway?

Cheers Alex
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you need to get running is a dizzy from H&H Ignition, because they are set up for a XE. But one off a 1.6 MK2 Cav will do the job.

But if you want mappable, you'll need to convert it you Megajolt. Which is the best option.

On both you get rid of all of you ECU and sensors, anyway.

New Poll