corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Drift_Erm

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drift_Erm
Ste M

User status: Offline
21st Jan 11 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll do the same again. Yes again, because last time I rang them I'm sure th8ey said there's sod all they can do - which sounds like utter tosh..
corsatdi

21st Jan 11 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work in a particularly sensitive role, should someone get the police involved which I would suggest doing they can contact me for his address.
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must work for the Civil Service or something, a job where you could get anyone's details at the click of a mouse?

I'll make arrangements to ring the Police station today - thats if everyone agrees to it. It's not been 2 weeks yet. Could give him till Monday?
JaffaTB

21st Jan 11 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but why doesn't he txt back or even pick up when you ring? he's told us to txt if theres any problems but never txts back lol, could wait a bit longer to see if he comes back to explain himself though i suppose
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've messaged one of his friends on Facebook of the situation and asked him, if he see's him, to tell him to get his arse into gear.
corsatdi

21st Jan 11 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste m yeh pretty close mate

[Edited on 07-01-2015 by Ian]
ash-ov-boro

21st Jan 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste M
You must work for the Civil Service or something, a job where you could get anyone's details at the click of a mouse?

I'll make arrangements to ring the Police station today - thats if everyone agrees to it. It's not been 2 weeks yet. Could give him till Monday?

Ok Ste you phone the police & let them know the whats goin on then pass the crime/reference number on to all of us
JaffaTB

21st Jan 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we should wait til monday and see if he comes back, if not then go to the police
ash-ov-boro

21st Jan 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough but dont you think he has had long enough to come on and let us know whats going on..

it wouldnt bother me as much if he just come on and let us all know whats going on but he doesnt
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 11 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you went to the address to pick up the bits then you are acting in a personal capacity, I don't see the concern with your job.

If you used your job to get the address then that's a different matter. Curious as to why this was necessary?

I have one complete address which appears not to be real and one postcode which although is a valid postcode, doesn't have house number etc. to narrow it down.

He's also stopped replying to me. Definitly Police time. If they need to do a DPA S.29 that is fine but I don't have much to provide unfortunately.

If any private individual acting in a personal capacity has anything then I would be happy to compile it. To my knowledge he is yet to supply a valid address to anyone he's dealt with.
corsatdi

21st Jan 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a valid address as I've been round their to pick things up. Ian bearing in mind the regulations involved in my work their is a thin line between whats work and whats not ring me if you want and will have a chat

[Edited on 07-01-2015 by Ian]
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The number on the house in his avatar is 19, if that helps Ian? Coupled with street view, you could probably match the house from his avatar..

Thats if is it is house.. lol
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 11 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's iffy then you're better just keeping it yourself and if it's required then the Police will approach you for it.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 11 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Coupled with street view, you could probably match the house from his avatar
The road name doesn't match the postcode.
ash-ov-boro

21st Jan 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely his bank details leads to his home address though ..

we need the address from corsa tdi really before we can get police involved
ash-ov-boro

21st Jan 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash-ov-boro
surely his bank details leads to his home address though ..

we need the address from corsa tdi really before we can get police involved

will be back on later guys going to do a little bit more to the engine out the back getting bored of sitting around and waiting
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be someone elses account for all we know. Just validated his account details, and was telling the truth about it being a Nationwide "Cash Builder" account. Doesn't say who's name owns it though..

Sortcode
Account
XXXX5468
IBAN
Bank
NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY
Bank BIC
Branch
Cashbuilder
Branch BIC
Address
P.O. Box 8888

Nationwide Hse
Town
Swindon L
Postcode
SN38 1NW
Phone
08457 302010
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give him until Monday. If nothing, I'll be ringing these guys. Great way to spend my day off

http://www.herts.police.uk/crime_prevention/action_fraud.htm
deneven

21st Jan 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's strange how corsatdi is saying he has the address, and yet isn't giving it out.

As you can see this person is clearly a cunt. And tbh i wouldn't be suprised if you were in on it.

I know he lives in Hatfield, but fuck knows where as he wouldn't tell me (I threatened to beat the shit out of him).

If anyone does get a ref number i could refer to then that would be mint, because i'm with probably the most useless bank of them all (Natwest) and 9/10 it will involve me losing my temper.
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deneven
It's strange how corsatdi is saying he has the address, and yet isn't giving it out.

As you can see this person is clearly a cunt. And tbh i wouldn't be suprised if you were in on it.

I know he lives in Hatfield, but fuck knows where as he wouldn't tell me (I threatened to beat the shit out of him).

If anyone does get a ref number i could refer to then that would be mint, because i'm with probably the most useless bank of them all (Natwest) and 9/10 it will involve me losing my temper.

FLOL I'm with Natwest too, and told them the situation, and all the daft bint could say was "well, if he's withdrawn that money, there's nothing we can do" Psshh
redtom

21st Jan 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would he give you his address if you threatened to beat the shit out of him?

tbh you sound like your making it worse for you and everyone else
Ste M

21st Jan 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's see, we've got..

..bank account details, a face, a town, and a car registration number. Should be more than enough for the cops to track him down, surely?

And after checking his wall posts on his Facebook, it looks like he's been in a spot of bother with the police before about his driving and even been to court for it. So his car registration, along with his full name and address, will probably light up like a Christmas tree on their computers.
ash-ov-boro

21st Jan 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Let's see, we've got..

..bank account details, a face, a town, and a car registration number. Should be more than enough for the cops to track him down, surely?

And after checking his wall posts on his Facebook, it looks like he's been in a spot of bother with the police before about his driving and even been to court for it. So his car registration, along with his full name and address, will probably light up like a Christmas tree on their computers.

well put ste
corsatdi

21st Jan 11 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deneven

In on it? Come on mate, you've just higlighted the reason im not giving his address out
JaffaTB

21st Jan 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why wont you give the address out? how can it affect your job? its nothing to do with your job that you went to pick some car bits up from someones house, he's get £160 of my cash and i want it back if im not getting any suspension

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Drift_Erm 23 database queries in 0.1860199 seconds