corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Drift_Erm

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drift_Erm
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
14th Jan 11 at 00:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just an investigation at present, nothing yet as I've only just started it.

Can anyone who is out of pocket please reply with details of what was purchased and for how much, when you paid and what method was used.

[Edited on 14-01-2011 by Ian]
ash-ov-boro

14th Jan 11 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive bought 4-2-1 manifold & decat for £40 paid bank transfer ...

Ste M

14th Jan 11 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30 for Vauxhall wind deflectors via bank transfer yesterday. Although when I completed the online transaction it did say it could take up to 3 business days, but is usually pretty instant. He confirmed that nothing entered his account though today.
redtom

14th Jan 11 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt help much but i offered to buy all the bits which he seemed up for and when i said i would buy the complete lot for the price he wanted he went quiet and then said he didnt want to sell the lot but i could buy bits off it?

Seems a bit strange that he didnt want the lot picked up cash when he 'needs cash asap for a new car' although again doesnt really mean much.
JaffaTB

14th Jan 11 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£160 via bank transfer for coilovers, he seemed genuine though and helpful in txts but didnt reply when i txt yesterday (although he was replying to u2u's)
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

60 by bank transfer for Gsi kit.
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did no one notice that his prices were a bit too cheap? that sgould be screaming didgy.

£60 for a GSI kit is silly, single GSI items go for more
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Screaming*

dodgy*

I just woke up, my typing isnt its best yet
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I did think that. But I thought why not he's seems fine enough. So gave it a go. But not turned out to great.
JaffaTB

14th Jan 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah and i saw a couple of posts saying he was a good seller too, has anybody bought anything off him before and got it? or sold to him and got his addy?
Ste M

14th Jan 11 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been on the phone to my bank fraud department. Asked them about online transactions, and they confirmed the transfer is pretty much instantaneous. Although the process could be longer with building societies - so I mentioned to her it was Nationwide, and she said again that the transfer is instant.

So him telling me that it hadn't appeared in his account is nothing other than bullshit.

Sent him a text at 10am today asking him to check here, but no reply. I'll continue to contact him over the weekend and if he hasn't justified himself on here, or to myself, I'll be contacting the cops to see if they can do anything.
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have messaged him also. And that will be happening to
JaffaTB

14th Jan 11 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^same, going to try ringing him when i get home from work
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has got back to me. Saying he promises to send so. Time will tell tbh. It's early days yet
JaffaTB

14th Jan 11 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still worried that he had the same coilys for sale months ago that ive paid for
Ste M

14th Jan 11 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been reassured by him that I'll recieve the wind deflectors. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and be a little more patient!
JaffaTB

14th Jan 11 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^just replied to me too, at least he is responsive
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 12:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt to. He has told me tommoorw so tommmorw it is.
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

14th Jan 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not going to let any of you down with these parts boys, all of you are going to recieve what you have paid for, and hopefully they are too a better standard than you were expecting!

And Redtom... I didnt want to sell the whole car because I had begun breaking it and had got a payment from Kizza and corsatdi...

I did reply to you, but if i stop u2u'ing you, its becuase im not interested! not becuase im a scammer!

This is all pretty ridiculous, struggling to see what the issue is, other that I didnt put SOLD next to one of the parts for sale.... nice one
Bueno

14th Jan 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have offered me a manifold and brakes. Other people are saying they have bought the manifold. Ive offered to collect and you dont reply. just a bit weird thats all.

I do want the parts but is there any way to get my money back if I do a bank transfer and everything goes sour?
Drift_Erm

14th Jan 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest mate, i have been so busy, and have been trying my best too keep on top of all the u2u's and texts im getting and some I do forget.

Im not 100 percent on how you would go about it 'if' it went sour, which its just not going too! I assume you contact police or fraud prevention on bank fraud team and it gets removed from my account and i recieve a charge?

I have no plans too not send things, or anything like that, and this is all a bit of a pain and is a bit ridiulous

Like i said mate, I sold 2 out of the 3 manifolds that I have, so if you do want it your more than welcome, and the brakes too. My mobile is 07875385245 so could you text, as I am having to go off line to pack some bits together,
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jan 11 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the replies. I hope you understand that we would rather be cautious than ignore concerns where they are raised.

Can all concerned please keep this thread updated.
Drift_Erm

14th Jan 11 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats very understandable, but can you please investigate me with the red writting next to my name removed?
ash-ov-boro

14th Jan 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so when should we all be expecting our bits Drift_Erm ..

Drift_Erm

14th Jan 11 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monday very latest ash, you money hasn't come through, but i can see its waiting too, so going to get things wrapped up and sent. everyones things are getting sent at same time, so hopefully when you all get your bits, you'll post on here to say you have recieved them,

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Drift_Erm 23 database queries in 0.1634550 seconds