corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Racism on here

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Racism on here
adiohead

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, I read racism on here but just ignore it. Some people might think that's just as bad, but often it's for attention.

It would be nice if we could all make love to one another
Sam
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whatever the reason adiohead, that sort of shit should be removed not just ignored.

Some people let it go over their heads, but the problem is the racists read stuff like that and use it as ammo in their war against anyone that isn't a white British person, thus spawning more white racist fuckwits that are intent on causing violence and trouble wherever they go in the name of "getting rid of the scum".

[/sweeping statement]
Whittie

17th Dec 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might change my avatar, as it could be found racist I guess.
BarnshaW

17th Dec 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having a gollywog as an avatar is far worse then calling a name paki in my opinion, marksports avatar is also far worse in my opinion. yet they get away with it.
adiohead

17th Dec 10 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Whatever the reason adiohead, that sort of shit should be removed not just ignored.

I'm for freedom of speech, I'm a weird one

EDIT - but this forum has rules. Therefor you are correct

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by adiohead]
Sam
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
I might change my avatar, as it could be found racist I guess.

Where do we all draw the line?

This debate could go on for many years I feel!

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I'm for freedom of speech, I'm a weird one

EDIT - but this forum has rules. Therefor you are correct

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by adiohead]

Ian once stated "This forum isn't a democracy"...
Dr Pepper

17th Dec 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont really agree with reporting the rascism to staff in private as it just means Ian has to remove it and then you dont have a debate at all .... better off just pointing it out when you dont like something that has been said and leave it as that.

For what its worth I dont think most people who make a lot of rascist statements on here are bad people - they just make themselves look a bit silly. Most of them are doing it for epoints or because its what they hear friends and family say - its not a point of view you can really believe in or back up with any facts.

You cant be a rascist without also being a hypocrite and thats always worth remembering. If you honestly think you are better than someone else just because your parents fucked in another country than theirs then I feel sorry for you.

It is perfectly acceptable to me for people to say that the Uk shouldnt take on any more immigrants, and its even more acceptable to say our judges and our immigration system is at times shambolic and too soft - but all the 'paki' 'brown face' 'bring hitler back' statements just make you look like pea brain idiots. As does bringing out the 'we are the minority' and 'they are going to cancel christmas' ..... dont be so stupid and dont belive everything that is printed in certain 'news'papers.

Most of you would not hold some of the views you have if you actually understood what the bigger picture is in places like the middle east and africa .... just saying you dont want them here isnt good enough - you have to understand we have created problems in these places that we need to help put right - and all our lives would be better if we took a bigger world picture rather than staying holed up in our own little island.

I really hate the use of terms like 'liberal lefty' 'pc gone mad' 'do gooder' - these are just simple phrases for simple people and dont really help the situation - just the same as calling anyone critisizing our immigration system a 'nazi' or 'rascist' doesnt help...and is also incorrect.

Calling someone a scot, or ginge, or eng or yank is not the same as calling someone a paki or coon because the word paki or coon has been adopted by violent, rascist far right groups that I would assume none of us support or condone - the word eng has no violent history associated with it so it is not the same thing. The word nigger is more ambiguous because it has been reclaimed from rascists by the hip hop community and that is a good thing - the same thing has happened with the word 'paki 'in some areas of england - not everyone that uses it is being rascist I do understand that - but it is not an acceptable word to use imo as it still holds deeply offensive overtones for some people

Its just about being a bit more carefull and a bit more intelligent in expressing who you aim your anger at, and with your choice of words

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]
Steve
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by 2060 if immigration continues as is england will be a white minority country. That is a fact based on actual data and studies
Dr Pepper

17th Dec 10 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
by 2060 if immigration continues as is england will be a white minority country. That is a fact based on actual data and studies

A 'WHITE' minority though!!

Not a muslim majority, or a pakistani majority - all that statistic says is that we will mate with black people and multicuturalism will continue to happen - its not saying we are going to be over run with muslim fundamentalists

Personally skin colour means nothing to me - nor does religion so that 'fact' doesnt worry me at all.

We might be a white minority by 2060, but we might have also discovered aliens and got rid of organised religion, written off the third world debt, descovered a green renewable alternative to oil and declared world peace ..... I think I could handle more black or brown skinned people if we are in a better country or world by then.

I like multi cultural britain - i like curry houses, china town, reggea music, hip hop, asian sports - I like the fact we welcome people here and try to gel with them - it makes us a better and richer nation than others.

What I dont like is poor pakistanis coming here, settling into poor english areas and turning them into pakistani ghettos rife with muslim fundamentalism and white nationalism ....... thats the fault of our politicians and immigration system for letting this happen - it can be sorted out and it will be eventually imo. Places like bradfor, luton ect have been shat on by our rich upper class white politicians who dont have to live there and turned a blind eye to the problems that immigration caused.

Its not the coulour of skin that should bother you - its the loss of values and morals in this country that is the problem - white or black - and that is down to our judges, our politicians, our school system, our military and our parents. The colour of skin is irrelevant(unless you are truely a bigot who belives white skin is better than black lol) its the kind of people that live here that you need to worry about, and the way in which they are integrated and educated - not the colour of their skin

The biggest problem we have is letting people come to live here without insisting they learn the language - this is killing our school system and creating massive cuts between white children and other races - it then spreads into the community - people living here must be able to commnicate with each other or we will get into really big problems and massive divides in society will just get bigger

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]
bigboykarl

17th Dec 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's not even a 'paki'
fucking kurds..they can fuck off back to mr kipling land with all the other tarts
Dr Pepper

17th Dec 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
he's not even a 'paki'
fucking kurds..they can fuck off back to mr kipling land with all the other tarts

Russ

17th Dec 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Study.
ed

17th Dec 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't seem to find that paper on Google Scholar or Science Direct or the Web of Knowledge. All I seem to be able to find are papers saying that the UK population will peak by 2030 and then start to drop to 1980's levels in the following 70 years. But let's not get real science in the way of what the Daily Mail publishes.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Racism on here 22 database queries in 0.0113530 seconds