corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring a c20let into a corsa 1.6 sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring a c20let into a corsa 1.6 sport
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there ive just got my let into corsa w-reg sport ive matched colour to colour in foot well and have a red and black coming from corsa dash think these are ignition live and perm live are these used or wat do i do with them? my starter wont crank over :s is there something im missing or somebody have a full wiring diagram or pics? or someone live around wirral to come and have a look for me cheers andy
c20letandy1988

14th Nov 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does get me worring how everyone drives a let corsa and has them forsale but no body knows how to wire one lol
C6DSY

15th Nov 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have a volt meter? have u got the wire on let loom connected to batter and should be left with a red wire in a black sleeve single black connector near distributor?

New Poll