corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 1.4 sport on W or V plate two questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.4 sport on W or V plate two questions
Oli_p

User status: Offline
5th Jun 08 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to know 100% what size the anti-roll bar is on a 1.4 sport v or w plate cant remember which??

Also its got elecy windows and C/locking wiring. What part of the wiring do i need from this to convert my 1.4 flair into using these bits. i know i need the door wiring , but what i really need to know is i know i need the loom from the car but my car is converted to c20let, is this wiring to do with the engine/conversion wiring separate to the loom that i need to add c/locking and the elecy windows to my car as ideally i dont want to mess with the engine loom.

Cheers
Oli_p

5th Jun 08 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone??? need to know asap as going scrappy tomorrow to strip car interior and don't want to waste time and money cheers
luke85

5th Jun 08 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posted all the ARB sizes on here a while back but the search isnt much use. Never used the ARB on me LET and know others too who dont use it but thats up to you.

The central locking will go through the main car loom and you dont want to go stripping and swapping that. If I was you id pull the car loom apart in the scrappy and take out anything to do with the windows and central locking then add that to your car
Oli_p

5th Jun 08 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is basic model doesnt have extra wires needed for central locking etc so was going to take whole interier loom
Oli_p

5th Jun 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found the thread for the arb size, but where abouts are they marked with the letters???
luke85

5th Jun 08 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure on that one, probably bes to clean it up and measure the diameter. Swapping the whole interior loom will be a hefty job so be prepared, my advice is just get the parts you need and put a supply to them. A haynes manual would help you know how much you need. The interior loom goes everywhere.

But its your choice
Oli_p

5th Jun 08 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might aswell just rip everything out and figure out what to do with wiring etc later on, scrappy said i can take all wiring etc for £15 - £20

New Poll