corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brake pedal completely solid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brake pedal completely solid
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Oct 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was coming home tonight, put my put on the brake and it was completely solid, car didnt slow down, luckily i had enough room beside the car infront to use the gears to slow down. does anyone have any idea whats up with it? brake servo?
corsabrad

20th Oct 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

air leak in the servo or the servo is fucked
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fixed it now, one end of the vaccum servo unit had snapped , therefore the pipe had fell off

New Poll