corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Protect Light...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protect Light...
C()RSA

User status: Offline
26th Mar 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i disconnect the RCA leads from my amp the light goes, When i connect them back again it goes Red. However its supposed to to go green. Anyone got any ideas why that might be???

Cheers
corb

26th Mar 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its going into protection mode, are there speakers connected, earthed correctly etc?
Richie

26th Mar 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that a boss amp??? Exactly the same problem a mate had. That would definatly be a problem with the ground lead, reground the amp to a cleaned earth point.

New Poll