corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Monthly Outgoings:

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Monthly Outgoings:
Pop

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We spend at least £50 on food per week between two of us. Most of the stuff we eat is cooked at home and we both take our lunch to work with us.

Ben G

18th Sep 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
quote:
Originally posted by Pop
Ben - You only spend £50 on food per month?

Yea, we struggle to spend that little a week (on 2 people who home cook everything, is that bad???)

sorry, that's £50 a week. i realised after i went to work that i fucked up everything else is monthly and i put the food as weekly for some reason.
just added up my costs each month. think that's everything. a lot of money but better then pissing it up the wall.

corrected one:

Mortgage-------------------------------- £943.00
Food Shopping-------------------------- £200.00
Council Tax------------------------------ £138.00
Petrol and yvonne's travel------------- £70.00
Mobile Phone Contract x2-------------- £65.50
Sky (T.V, Broadband, Phone)---------- £63.58
Gas------------------------------------------ £39.00
T.V License--------------------------------- £29.10
Home Insurance-------------------------- £27.91
Electric-------------------------------------- £26.00
Water--------------------------------------- £21.00
Life Insurance----------------------------- £20.77
Halifax ultimate reward account fee- £12.50

£1656.36

50 quid a week on food i think is reasonable. we used to have a takeaway once a week + all my food for work. the 200 quid is just general shopping for food and toiletries (sp).
Ben G

18th Sep 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO

This is why i refuse to have Sky! £63 a month for Sky/Phone/Broadband

We pay £9.50 for Phone/BB(unlimited up to 8mb) and have Freeview+. Is Sky really worth an extra £53 a month?

in a word, no it's not worth it tbh. the broadband is £17 for unlimited which is a lot, phone is free evenings and weekends. with sky i have hd and sky sports 1 which adds £18 to the price, even though i could do without HD.

when the 12 months is up i'll go to freeview as i used to have that in my old house and lived fine, think i just wanted the best of everything and paid too much.
MarkM

19th Sep 10 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You see my theory about Sky is that if I didn't have it I'd spend more than the monthly cost going the pub to watch the games. I used to not have it and go the pub at least once a week to watch a game and spend minimum £20 on drinks at a time.
dannymccann

19th Sep 10 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
You see my theory about Sky is that if I didn't have it I'd spend more than the monthly cost going the pub to watch the games. I used to not have it and go the pub at least once a week to watch a game and spend minimum £20 on drinks at a time.

I think this is the only valid argument for Sky, the cost of football tickets and drinks / food etc far outweigh the cost of a Sports subscription, but Im not into Sport at all, I watch MOTD and the F1 and they are on the BBC, which costs £12 a month but there you go

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll