corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
25th Jul 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or spend it on a girls car from the 90's with shit tyres?

At least my car is specced. It's my daily, yours has a nothing spec yet you try to promotote yourself as a pretentious 'weekend racer'?

Don't make me laugh.

[Edited on 25-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Jul 10 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, its more to do with getting off the internet and being sociable. Something which you would struggle with.
Colin

26th Jul 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF's this thread all about!!!?

Selling shit to folk moans - its up to you if you sell if you think its not a good idea that just dont bother!!?

R888 on a road car........I dont see why not, Megane R26R can be spec'd with them for normal road use?

Jibber Jabber about who's got the biggest cock, calibras in gardens & marble floors in a rented gaf......seriously your not impressing anyone!!

Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jul 10 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget his specced Metro.
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Yes, its more to do with getting off the internet and being sociable. Something which you would struggle with.

Strange? I don't need to create another website for my failing life? You aren't making much sense, again.

You live off your 'e - ego' which is why you helped to screw money out of people due to your unwillingness to accept that your members were right.

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jul 10 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You drive a Metro.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is this still going on
Hammer

26th Jul 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ the above.

As I stated pages back, sad insecure bellends like Hammer, people who take my 'bonus' and cry due to their insecurities. The same people who do their daily grind for fuck all. No prospects, no money, nothing.

I suppose I should say sorry to the average user? Should I fuck, if you haven't got the gumption to go out and earn a good wage then shut the fuck up.

What age are you old man?

Give us all a big 'bonus' and take your terrible chat elsewhere, a gardening forum or something of that ilk that is tailored to your ageing requirements.
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You drive a Metro.

Fuck me. Captain obvious is here?

Yes, I drive a car that is typically owned by coffin dodgers. Your 'pretend' track car is a tart machine and I could buy one for the cost of my DVA head for my Metro, your point is what?

I bet you own a Corsa too? Guess what, I still do but mine is in bits and again, it's better! Cry yourself a river.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I could buy one for the cost of my DVA head for my Metro, your point is what?

SOZ!
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Give us all a big 'bonus' and take your terrible chat elsewhere, a gardening forum or something of that ilk that is tailored to your ageing requirements.

Funnily enough, I like a bit of growing too. You may have spotted it in other forums, I know you like to follow my posts and stroke yourself off.

I am repeating myself but also justifying everything I said on page 4; insecure people from 'sports day' who bring up my bonus, time and time again. It's sad TBH. If I was as focused on my bonus as you sad tossers are it would be far higher. I will try to be a sad insecure poverty stricken wanker from now on and let you know how i get on?

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:
I could buy one for the cost of my DVA head for my Metro, your point is what?

SOZ!

No problem. I like to correct bullshit and this forum is full of it.

As with anything it comes from the top.

Anyone else? Preferably someone interesting?

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you came on here bragging about your bonus thats the sad part!
Hammer

26th Jul 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Funnily enough, I like a bit of growing too. You may have spotted it in other forums, I know you like to follow my posts and stroke yourself off.

I am repeating myself but also justifying everything I said on page 4; insecure people from 'sports day' who bring up my bonus, time and time again. It's sad TBH. If I was as focused on my bonus as you sad tossers are it would be far higher. I will try to be a sad insecure poverty stricken wanker from now on and let you know how i get on?

You and your pal dish out the patronising bullshit in every post you make, don't try and intimate that other people are bringing up your massive bonus and your trying to brush it under the carpet

You genuinely believe you are a higher being, it is hillarious

p.s I'll make sure you're first to know how big my dividends are next accounting period, we can compare pay packets and muse about how much better we are than everyone else tee hee hee. Absolute tosser
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you came on here bragging about your bonus thats the sad part!

Go on then smart arse, find it.

I posted in 'sports day' about a bet and insecure little wankers who probably stack shelves in farmfoods got their arse out.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jul 10 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it funny that you think they're insecure when in fact they're only doing it to take the piss out of you. Like I'm not really having a car competition with you, or a house one, or a life one. I'm not actually bothered about competing because I'm fairly happy with what I have.

If it looks like I'm competing then that is just because I find it funny entering such a conversation with someone who firstly drives a Metro then secondly thinks modding it makes it somehow less undesirable.

Love to stop and chat but I'm off to wash my marble floor.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now you are rubbing your amazing job over everyone else

you're so cool
nathy_87

26th Jul 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Moaning twat, don't sell on here then.

This.
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You and your pal dish out the patronising bullshit in every post you make, don't try and intimate that other people are bringing up your massive bonus and your trying to brush it under the carpet

You genuinely believe you are a higher being, it is hillarious

p.s I'll make sure you're first to know how big my dividends are next accounting period, we can compare pay packets and muse about how much better we are than everyone else tee hee hee. Absolute tosser

I will take that bet. How much do you wish to put on it?

Are you able to back up your divideends with your share certificates?

I will bet you a months wages now. Are you a man or a mouse?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let if you hate this site and its users so much why are you permanently on here?
nathy_87

26th Jul 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to agree Mark, everyday I come on here all I see from Lets is him having a go/moan at someone. GTF imo.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad got an 8k bonus recently

anyone want to be my friend?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I find it funny that you think they're insecure when in fact they're only doing it to take the piss out of you. Like I'm not really having a car competition with you, or a house one, or a life one. I'm not actually bothered about competing because I'm fairly happy with what I have.

If it looks like I'm competing then that is just because I find it funny entering such a conversation with someone who firstly drives a Metro then secondly thinks modding it makes it somehow less undesirable.

Love to stop and chat but I'm off to wash my marble floor.

Typical scouser. Unable to read.

Point out where I said a Metro is desirable? Infact I said the opposite.

Owning yourself again?

I don't have a marble floor. The fact you are teaching the future of this country is a joke. If you cannot read simple text, how will you divulge it? Falling standards...
JonnyJ

26th Jul 10 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
let if you hate this site and its users so much why are you permanently on here?

He loves it on here because he can laud it over the poverty stricken Corsa owners whos houses simply consist of putting a paper bag over their head, such is their financial situation.

You can't do that on a metro forum as all the members are minted.

I hope one day, if i stack shelves long enough and save realllllllllly hard, that i can own my very own metro. Probably a pipe dream though as i don't have a shilling to my name.

Back to my mud hut.
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, mud hut and a pea green Corsa (I have said previously the car looks well).
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish i was as cool as him

this christmas i'll be getting a bonus from my work, oh what should i spend my Ł20 tesco voucher on?

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds 22 database queries in 0.0175159 seconds