corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might have met them, but did they like you?
JonnyJ

26th Jul 10 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Did you really put £1350 on Arsenal to win the Premiership, Wayne?

Really?

Yes.

Safe to say you don't make your living from professional gambling then

What do you do out of interest? Genuine question btw.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jul 10 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on Ian, back your moderator up? Find the mentions of my bonus, with figures and without provocation?

I think the pair of you are talking shit TBH. At least edit an old quote or something? (being preemptive again!).

As I said, insecure people.

It's sad that a £1350 bet brings such bullshit to a forum. I suspect Colin/AK earn more than me but if they mention a new car that's fine? A bet on football has the wankers crying on here. The same wankers with the technical knowledge of a banana but nevermind, they stack shelves and molest cattle.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jul 10 at 01:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not that arsed about it being frank.

You'll probably find there are loads of people who earn more but most don't brag it about because they're not sad wankers.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
I put a months bonus on them the day before they played Chelsea, they then lost.

Dickhead

We shall see?

I could have thrown £1350 down the drain.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
I put a months bonus on them the day before they played Chelsea, they then lost.

Dickhead

We shall see?

I could have thrown £1350 down the drain.

Cheers. Back up my point.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 01:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how have i?

you posted how much it was without being provoked
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, is that the best you can do between yourself, admin and a moderator? Confirm something I had already fucking posted?

you wonder why i think people on here are dumb? Jesus H Christ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 01:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you asked me to find the post where you stated the figure unprovoked - i did.

i think you are the dumb one
adiohead

26th Jul 10 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IvIarkgraham - 1
LETGSI16V - 0
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you asked me to find the post where you stated the figure unprovoked - i did.

i think you are the dumb one

You haven't read between circa page 4 and this one then where I constantly said it has stemmed from a post about gambling?

As the old saying goes, only bet what you can afford to lose. I lost but it seems yourself and all the other dossers on here are more arsed than I was?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 02:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am a dosser am i?

how have you come to this conclusion?
Graham88

26th Jul 10 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just can't understand why you felt that you need to prove yourself to people on the internet? There are plenty of threads that come up where you could give away exactly what you earn each month etc but I just see these as bragging threads and don't post, I don't see why people need to show what they've got? End of the day we all lead our own lives we all have better lives than someone and somebody else has a better life than you, that's just life, deal with it?

Having a 10 page argument on the internet because you think CS is bad for selling is ridiculous. I sell on eBay, various forums and have sold a few things to CS members both well known and not well known and I have never had a problem. It's all luck of the draw you get messers all through the walks of life not just on Corsasport! Just think everyone needs to chill a bit it's all being taken a bit too seriously!
Graham88

26th Jul 10 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh & I should also add that there are far too many conclusions being brought especially by you LET. All you know about me is my name, the year I was born, what I drive and where I am roughly from. How is that enough to establish what kind of life I lead? (Not saying you've picked on me just giving an example)
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 02:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an i couldnt give a shit about how much you want to gamble. i worked in a pub years ago and have seen people lose far bigger sums than that.

its the fact you feel the need to flaunt the fact you can lose that money. when in reality no one cares how much money you have, as we have our own!
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
an i couldnt give a shit about how much you want to gamble. i worked in a pub years ago and have seen people lose far bigger sums than that.

its the fact you feel the need to flaunt the fact you can lose that money. when in reality no one cares how much money you have, as we have our own!

In a pub?

Fuck, I thought I could drink.

Simple. Don't try and twist my words into something they were never meant to be. Bloody subordinate shoe shining sod.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 02:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 02:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am wasting my time trying to converse with spastics.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 02:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand why you are questioning where i used to work and the comment about you drinking?

did you have a job at 14?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i dont understand why you are questioning where i used to work and the comment about you drinking?

did you have a job at 14?

Bloody hell!?! It was a joke.

I haven't seen anyone betting that much in a pub. Capiche?

Did I have a job at 14? No, I was too busy being rich, hunting quail, riding horses on my yacht and walking the Corgies...
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 02:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking dosser
ssj_kakarot

26th Jul 10 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I am wasting my time trying to converse with spastics.

are you actually for real or are you trying to troll people :/

no one cares how much you make, how much you bet and the like.

Are you that stupid and self important that you genuinely can not understand that people are not jealous of how much you supposedly earn but are simply surprised at how much of a total bell end your coming across as.

I mean for god sake man how old are you? you supposedly hold down an important high paying job and your sat on the internet bragging about how much you earn lol.

PS: i earn £400 a month from a part time job whilst at uni and even i would not buy and drive a metro, serious question which i presume you will ignore but if you earn so much money why do you not drive a decent high specified car?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 02:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sxj cockrot, you are another simple fucker that cannot read a thread.

I will give you a clue. Go and read page 4, then come back and answer your own questions. I have not said how much I earn but I will give you a clue, it is somewhere between £1 and £1m P/A, it's a lot closer to the first figure though!

Any more dickheads want to be spoon fed the bullshit spinoff from 'Sports Day' or can I go to sleep? I'm up for my daily swim at 7am! (At a pool, I sacked the butler! )

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds 22 database queries in 0.0548220 seconds