corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread

New Poll
  <<  72    73    74    75    76    77    78  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
11th Aug 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Edited above

Can you edit it again so i dont get you confused with oRbbo?
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Edited above

Can you edit it again so i dont get you confused with oRbbo?

Didn't realise the spelling was THAT bad. Predictive text on here though

not even close to robbo standards

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by strick206]
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also good to see you are selective in who you mention about being fans of united, like how you didn't mention the few of us on here who go to most games.

I get to as many as I can. Wembley last weekend etc. Unfortunately working in horse racing means you can't get Saturdays off otherwise I'd have a season ticket
Cosmo

11th Aug 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh just because you've spent big money doesn't mean anything - smalling is yet to prove a thing, and youngsters you've signed in the past for big money haven't always come good - tosic, nani, Anderson, etc.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also good to see you are selective in who you mention about being fans of united, like how you didn't mention the few of us on here who go to most games.

I get to as many as I can. Wembley last weekend etc. Unfortunately working in horse racing means you can't get Saturdays off otherwise I'd have a season ticket

Sorry Strick, I didn't take horse cum buckets into account. Have the scars on your shoulders from their front hooves healed yet? Your arsehole certainly hasn't judging by the fact you keep wiping it and letting it spill onto your keyboard.
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We recouped more on tosic because of what he did in Germany. You're always on about net spend on players so he doesn't count. You know Anderson is a very good player just injured and a bit of a party boy. Nani still has a chance if he grows up.

But that wasn't my point, people were moaning about him spending so much on an unknown when he did exactly the same with smalling and others in the past
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

Sorry Strick, I didn't take horse cum buckets into account. Have the scars on your shoulders from their front hooves healed yet? Your arsehole certainly hasn't judging by the fact you keep wiping it and letting it spill onto your keyboard.

I'm a fucking bookmaker you retard

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by strick206]
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, do you get paid to bind them per unit?
Marc

12th Aug 10 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm interested in why you go to a lot of United games, considering you're an Oldham fan. A yank Oldham fan at that
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again you're using Smalling as an example of a big money kid come good - what has he done exactly to show his worth?

Anderson may well have the skill but his head isn't right, that's all part of the scouting. May as well spunk mony on adriano or real ronaldo, Christ even gazza, if that's your thinking.
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like were close to completing a deal for Brad Jone from Boronfor around £2m. Counts to the home grown rule which makes sense for potentially someone who could sit on the bench all season.

Also looks like Poulson could sign anytime now for about £5m. That'll be Masch gone then as soon as someone offers what we want.
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Juve have it on their offy site that it's a done deal. €5.5m so not £. And half due now and half due next year.
mwg

12th Aug 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I'm interested in why you go to a lot of United games, considering you're an Oldham fan. A yank Oldham fan at that

If he does go or has been I bet he doesn't sit there saying half the stuff he does on here or he'd never make it out the ground alive
Limecat
Banned

12th Aug 10 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Well, you know when there is a game of football? It's contested by 2 teams, in the early 90's Oldham had to play the shit bags a few times in both the league and FA Cup.

My ex was a City fan, so I had to endure watching them play the shitbags too.

Plus one of my workmates gave me the option of using his friends season ticket when he couldn't attend.

I even saw Bon Jovi at Old Trafford once, so off that alone I have attended their ground more than your 'average' fan.

Oh, I saw Manic Street Preachers at Old Trafford too but that was the real Old Trafford where they play some shit game with a bat and ball.
Marc

12th Aug 10 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So really, you're a closet fan like most haters.
strick206

12th Aug 10 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Again you're using Smalling as an example of a big money kid come good - what has he done exactly to show his worth?

I wasn't using smalling as a big money kid come good, i was using him as an example of paying a fortune for someone who was playing in a pub league only very recently, so it's not like it's an out of the blue thing, we have done it in the past

It was in response to marc and matt on about spending so much on someone unknown
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

I wasn't using smalling as a big money kid come good, i was using him as an example of paying a fortune for someone who was playing in a pub league only very recently, so it's not like it's an out of the blue thing, we have done it in the past

It was in response to marc and matt on about spending so much on someone unknown

He played for Fulham in the PL and had played at England youth level before you bought him - thats a lot more compared to this fella.
mwg

12th Aug 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen a few comments from people on other sites now claiming this Bebe can also play attacking midfield so maybe that's the intention for him rather than a striker?

I'm just wondering if he'll get game time this season or if he'll be loaned out. And will he have Bebe on the back of his shirt as I guess his full name wont fit
strick206

12th Aug 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I imagine they will loan him out, they probably only moved so fast because he was attracting interest elsewhere

Time will tell i suppose but he must have something to move so quick, and quiros is a good judge of player, just a crap manager
Marc

12th Aug 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welbeck having medical at Sunderland for season long loan.
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and quiros is a good judge of player

Why hasnt he featured in any friendly games at international level then, or even for the youth sides?
strick206

12th Aug 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Homeless world cup cosmo, homeless world cup
Cosmo

12th Aug 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you bought a homeless person for £7.5m...
strick206

12th Aug 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the kind of club we are, the peoples club
Tom

12th Aug 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who the feck is Bebe?

<<  72    73    74    75    76    77    78  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread 23 database queries in 0.2504470 seconds