corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread

New Poll
  <<  71    72    73    74    75    76    77  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread
Ben D

User status: Offline
11th Aug 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh i agree mate but you wouldn't pay £7.5m for a 3rd division player would you? which we effectively have
Ben D

11th Aug 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LETGSI that is probably the most moronic statement i have ever heard, also your forgetting we earnt the money to spend on players by being a profitable club in the 1st place not had some billionaire investor come in and bankroll us you moronic little cretin.

Also we have been operating in debt for a few years now so haven't been spending big, not compared to ourr main competitors atleast. i hope you fall off your bandwagen face 1st into a big hard pile of STFU

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by Ben D]
Marc

11th Aug 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else noticed the dreads
mwg

11th Aug 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LET only says stuff like that for a reaction. He's just a troll. Like Dick Raper.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
LETGSI that is probably the most moronic statement i have ever heard, also your forgetting we earnt the money to spend on players by being a profitable club in the 1st place not had some billionaire investor come in and bankroll us you moronic little cretin.

Also we have been operating in debt for a few years now so haven't been spending big, not compared to ourr main competitors atleast. i hope you fall off your bandwagen face 1st into a big hard pile of STFU

You just contradicted yourself?

You either bought the success or you didn't? Earn it or not? If I had billions of pounds I WOULD buy success for Oldham, infact, I would buy ManUre and set fire to it just for a laugh.

How you get the money is irrelevant, you bought the success. The great Forest team didn't, some in that team were the same ones as in the second tier.

Cry all you want, debate where the money came from, you bought the success. Just as you made money from the fact people died on a plane flight. If it wasn't for that you would be little more than Leeds right now TBH. I do not say that as a means of disrespecting the dead, everyone loves a Phoenix rom the flames (literally) but even the scousers wouldn't have milked it that much.
Ben D

11th Aug 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The absoloute drivel you have just spouted doesn't even justify a response, you're a strap-on - Keep your deluded fables for the likes of Dick Raper
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The absoloute drivel you have just spouted doesn't even justify a response, you're a strap-on - Keep your deluded fables for the likes of Dick Raper

A goal in a friendly just saved someones job didn't it? You stroker.

I note you have NOTHING to counter those points though? Probably like Marc, only been to 20 games in your life.

Same as all ManUre fans, they don't go.

At least Rick is honest enough to change teams, you tossers only supported them in the first place for success, at least he is backing a crap horse.
Ben D

11th Aug 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look Mate i'm not interested in debating with you because i think your views are born out of bulshit with the sole purpose of being provocative and i'm not interested, i dont respect your opinion it's as simple as that.

And just to note on parting i used to attend as many home games as i could before i moved to Hampshire and yes i am actually a manc before you try jumping on the myth that all man UTD fans are from London, Now go spout your shit somewhere else

Nath

11th Aug 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben save your breath. TROLLGSI16V is fishing.
Cosmo

11th Aug 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder if this guy will be raved about as much as that other expensive kid who likes to kick balls at his own face.
Ben D

11th Aug 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i'm not being drawn on it now Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Wonder if this guy will be raved about as much as that other expensive kid who likes to kick balls at his own face.

atleast he is original? no

Cosmo

11th Aug 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something does seem a bit dodgy about this though, £7.5m for a 20yr old who had only signed for his club 5 weeks earlier and is unproven at any sort of top level.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Look Mate i'm not interested in debating with you because i think your views are born out of bulshit with the sole purpose of being provocative and i'm not interested, i dont respect your opinion it's as simple as that.

And just to note on parting i used to attend as many home games as i could before i moved to Hampshire and yes i am actually a manc before you try jumping on the myth that all man UTD fans are from London, Now go spout your shit somewhere else

Wow, you have been to all of 20 games, just like Marc, the other 'BIG' fan.

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Ben save your breath. TROLLGSI16V is fishing.

Not at all fella.

I fucking HATE ManUre due to fans like those who post on here. They sum up ManUre fans perfectly. Just armchair spastics who have been to less ManUre matches than I have. That's your typical ManUre fan, the Green and Gold are your typical ManUre fans, those with an IQ greater than 0 realise that the team has not has their success stumped by the Yanks. It's the blow-up fans with the problem.

I don't say this often but it is the likes of Liverpool who have the right to moan over owners.
Rick Draper

11th Aug 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well at least it proves you lot aren't all that skint

You supporting Norwich this week
Rick Draper

11th Aug 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Are you lot actually doubting Fergie right now?

Why not? He never had it in the first place, he bought the success and now others can trump them, it's shown his level.

Someone like Wenger who can compete at that level on a shoestring budget is a genuine great, not some bacon faced arsehole who taps up players and buys success.

It really is a shame that money means someone will go down with a reputation that they didn't deserve. If he had to work with the money Wenger has they would be in the Championship.

Not even going to bother with that tripe. That's poor, even for you. Did you forget to log out as Rick Draper and post that?

Swallow my pride you cock sucker. He bought it, ever since the inception of the premier league those salford based twats have bought it.
12vStig

11th Aug 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"the great forest team didnt buy success"

they spent a record £1m on trevor francis for a start...
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 12vStig
"the great forest team didnt buy success"

they spent a record £1m on trevor francis for a start...

They won 2 back to back Eurepeon titles. They were not big spenders. As I said, they were not big spenders. IIRC MoN was on that team and was in the second tier?

Off the top of my head, Roy Keane, Andy Cole both broke record transfer fees in the period I am talking about buying success, maybe Robson too? Let's not get into Ferdinand, Rooney, Veron etc...

12vStig

11th Aug 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but you can go into that and ignore the fact that for 10+ years arguably the first names on the team sheet were academy products.

Forest won the european cup with 1m francis... which by todays standards would be a record breaking £81m... didnt buy success... sheeesh
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly cannot believe the comments by you in here LET. There is fishing and just looking the plain idiot.

Beckhan, scholes, the nevilles, giggs, butt, etc etc

Trolling and making yourself look like a retard.

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Quiros is a shot manager but a good judge of talent. We probably hadn't even seen him before quiros mentioned him to fervid after being signed. Come on, who scouts the portugese division three for fuck sake. There must be something there to spend so much.

Remember chris smalling played for Maidstone 18 months ago yet cost us 12 million.

Also you'll find we moved fast to stop other clubs beating us to him, which we've done successfully in the past, look at anderson, cost a fortune and had only played 6 pro games or somehing. Just he's a nutter. If real Madrid really are intereted or were interested.

Just wish we'd move fast on ozil consideingg he ticks all the right boxes. Young cheap and a verygood prospect

Just have to wait and see how he does. Replying in my iPhone so hit send by mistake above

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by strick206]
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
I honestly cannot believe the comments by you in here LET. There is fishing and just looking the plain idiot.

Beckhan, scholes, the nevilles

I haven't mentioned the youth team?

Sorry, did Forest top the second tier, then the top tier then do 2 European titles? Yes. Best manager ever for that alone TBH.

Fergie spent money, almost got sacked and spent more money. If you can buy the best it's not hard to stay at the top.
JonnyJ

11th Aug 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH Clough gets my vote for greatest manager in the world of ever too for the AWESOME job he did at L**ds. I will forever love him for that.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets not forget Derby?
JonnyJ

11th Aug 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Derby, schmarby, I'd prefer to focus on the task he performed at Leeds. God bless you agent Clough
strick206

11th Aug 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited above
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Derby, schmarby, I'd prefer to focus on the task he performed at Leeds. God bless you agent Clough

Fergie did well with Scotland too didn't he?

<<  71    72    73    74    75    76    77  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread 23 database queries in 0.2280650 seconds