corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why is it that there are so many timewasters on here?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why is it that there are so many timewasters on here?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
2nd May 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, I have had a rant on here along these lines before but why is it that there are so many fucking timewasters on here?

People starting wanted threads and ignoring them and PMs, only to post the same bleeding thread the following day, or worst of all arranging to buy something via PM, asking for your paypal address and then not sending funds or having the decency to send a PM?

I have been very critical of jay-corsa-gsi for his piss poor standard of selling but it is hardly surprising when there are 4 times as many fucking crap buyers on here.

A site filled with, on the whole, stupid little kids without a pot to piss in, wasting peoples time. This is the bad time for Corsa's, roll on 10 years so they are like Novas are now, all the crap examples are dead, the dickheads cannot afford a clean example so they are owned by enthusiasts instead of complete FUCKING PRICKS!
DaveyLC

2nd May 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not just here mate.. Buying and selling anything these days means you have to deal with inconsiderate fucking idiots!
Nic Barnes

2nd May 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut up wayne and go back to migweb.
sand-eel

2nd May 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've luckely had no problems buying stuff from people here so far.
Probably because its known people actually.

[Edited on 02-05-2010 by sand-eel]
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Its not just here mate.. Buying and selling anything these days means you have to deal with inconsiderate fucking idiots!

No, it is just here.

I have NEVER used a site where someone has asked for your paypal address and then not sent payment, I have been on a LOT of sites in 6+ years on the Internet, I have had 4 of these wankers do just that on here in the last 48 hours with a constant stream of bollocks from their fingers.

I even thanked the users of MIG earlier for being genuine buyers and not time wasting twats like people on here.

I have dealt with people on here via the postal system and in person, people like Rick Draper, Partyvan, Terry12, Ste L, Haimsey, Iain M etc but they are few and far between on here.
Hammer

2nd May 10 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once bitten twice shy?

More the fool you for continuing to trade on a site full of stupid little kids without a pot to piss in.
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Once bitten twice shy?

More the fool you for continuing to trade on a site full of stupid little kids without a pot to piss in.

That's why I would rather deal with the pool of pricks on eBay and that is saying something.

Isn't it past your bedtime? Have you been burped yet?
Hammer

2nd May 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your typical verbose pish won't wash with me prickface.

Have you no internet jokes left to recycle, is that your problem?
Nic Barnes

2nd May 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

americans could never do humour anyway hammer.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
No, it is just here.
Don't be ridiculous. Is the demographic so different that you're going to be pissed about and scammed by everyone on here and treated perfectly on the next place?

I was half agreeing with you up until you tried to suggest that one single web site has all the trouble and others have none.
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No but thanks for your interest Hammer.

Thankfully you are not one of the timewasting cocks I am refering to but they are the majority on this forum IMO.
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
No, it is just here.
Don't be ridiculous. Is the demographic so different that you're going to be pissed about and scammed by everyone on here and treated perfectly on the next place?

I was half agreeing with you up until you tried to suggest that one single web site has all the trouble and others have none.

Ian, I appreciate that as webmaster you have to fight this sites side but I can honestly say if you combine EVERY other site I have EVER used in the 6+ years I have regularly used forums (about 10 with sporadic use) that no-one has ever asked for payment details and then NOT sent payment!

4 in the last 48 hours have done on here, that is a shocking statistic.

To summise, YES I can say it is this website and that is the reason why there are so many red users at present, people witout a pot to piss in.

Corsa's are throw away money now. They are probably owned, on the whole, by dole dossing pricks like jay or people who struggle to buy Heinz instead of Netto own brand...
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're confusing poor stats for fact.

I'm talking about facts. I for one have a choice of pots.
Graham88

2nd May 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH my best experiences of selling/buying have been on CS. Plenty of forums are an absolute nightmare!

I am selling a £600 set of Brembos and a £700 set of compomotives on a popular Fiesta forum and all I keep getting is 17 year olds offering me £200 + a mars bars! Proper joke!
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to buy Puma coilovers and got ignored when I started asking more about their age and condition.

I tried to sell Puma stuff and had problems with communication.

Ebay is a nightmare and it's only the same people selling car parts as are on forums.

I tried to use other forums and either got posts deleted or privs removed for silly reasons.

It's not all bad in CS land. Just perhaps you need have your eyes open a little wider.
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You're confusing poor stats for fact.

I'm talking about facts. I for one have a choice of pots.

How am I confusing facts Ian?

You can access my PMs on here - go and look at them. Everything I have posted is 110% truth, therefore it is fact. Unless you are suggesting my grasp of honesty is on a par with a time wasting twats morals?

The sad thing is that at least one of them is a member.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no reason to doubt you, I just don't think your small number of transactions is statistically sufficient to describe the entire site.
Limecat
Banned

2nd May 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've no reason to doubt you, I just don't think your small number of transactions is statistically sufficient to describe the entire site.

My small number of transactions? In a 48 hour period?

Come on Ian, I thought you were a teacher? I assume you dont teach Maths?
Neo

2nd May 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not post your for sale ads on gumtree, craigslist or ebay and then return with your findings.

I can guarantee you will get as much shit if not more from them.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I assume you dont teach Maths?
If you have the figures I'll gladly work them out.

Your transactions versus those of the rest of the site.

Oh, I'm sorry, you don't have half the figures that you require in order to denigrate my suggestion.
SR91

3rd May 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only problem i have is people posting wanted adds i have the parts, offer them at a stupid price cause i want rid and they say they want them but they havent got any money for the atm... Why post the wanted add

A lad wanted a bonnet and 2 wings.. I have them in the color he wwere requesting i said £35 which imo is pennies and he never got back to me
Limecat
Banned

3rd May 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
I assume you dont teach Maths?
If you have the figures I'll gladly work them out.

Your transactions versus those of the rest of the site.

Oh, I'm sorry, you don't have half the figures that you require in order to denigrate my suggestion.

Mate, I have an A level in Maths. I worked in Market Reseach when I was a student and used to collate data so trust me, I don't need it calculating, I can do it myself.

People on here are timewasters.
Limecat
Banned

3rd May 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR-91
Only problem i have is people posting wanted adds i have the parts, offer them at a stupid price cause i want rid and they say they want them but they havent got any money for the atm... Why post the wanted add

A lad wanted a bonnet and 2 wings.. I have them in the color he wwere requesting i said £35 which imo is pennies and he never got back to me

Amen.

Corsas are now tin-pot cars owned by tin-pot know heads, that's the problem.
spikedjack

3rd May 10 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a complete nightmare on 90% of forums these days, open your eyes...

if its not a nightmare on mig, then you have only dealt with decent users by coincidence, both there and here have their fair share of jumped up little pricks, deal with it.
Gareth F

3rd May 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf every site has its problems but im finding these issues aswell lately. Guess Kids just dont have the money any more and rare/expensive parts are expected to go for pennies.
I ask for £80 cash +p&p for something and i get offered £60 inc p&p or an X-Box

I just want money for PVS

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why is it that there are so many timewasters on here? 22 database queries in 0.1008348 seconds