corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Mar 10 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Mar 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nic if you read the whole thread from start to finish you will actaly see that i did have the items when i first started i was getting parts from work as i was working in my mates scrappy i had quite a bit of custom and the items got sent out little did i no that my mates had debts with the courier company the time he didnt settle thing he let thing get out of order so the items i sent and the items he sent then got held untill he payed the bill he did not so the items were then taken by the company as settlement and he was banned from useing them..

thats what happend im sure ian can drag the thread up to prove this
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi
nic if you read the whole thread from start to finish you will actaly see that i did have the items when i first started i was getting parts from work as i was working in my mates scrappy i had quite a bit of custom and the items got sent out little did i no that my mates had debts with the courier company the time he didnt settle thing he let thing get out of order so the items i sent and the items he sent then got held untill he payed the bill he did not so the items were then taken by the company as settlement and he was banned from useing them..

so why were you using pics from other peoples adverts? if you had the items, its simple enough to take a pic with a camera phone and upload to photobucket. we all know you are capable of taking pics and uploading them to photobucket by the way.
AlexW

31st Mar 10 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Jumps in late*

It could all be a story. Ban is needed IMO.
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh im sure you all are lol

but all the piks i sent 2-3 months ago were very genuine if you stating the morettes that my gfs lil bro like i stated also im off now

you dont now me so dont judge me
i have struggled like fuck to sort this i have not stopped day by day i wake up and think i have to sort this also this was money from my own pocket not the company or the lad i did this with

my fault my problem and i have stayed here to resolve it even tho i have had stick and the fail thread also i still stayed on here to sort my errors

Limecat
Banned

31st Mar 10 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which courier Jay?
SR91

31st Mar 10 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Jabba dee
to be quite fair its not just jays fault its all the people that have been scammed aswell beacuse they should of done all the checks to make sure he was genuin

Yeah, you should always have a little web search on the details you're given for example.

http://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37365&page=2

Fucking laugh out loud!
SR91

31st Mar 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fuck the police

Nigga With Attitude y0
SR91

31st Mar 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
quote:
yes and i stated this about 2 months ago nic i have my house and my gfs house

i moved because i wanted my own place not to get off just so you now

ive edited the last reply as that was uncalled for twitch i did not mean you or others that have stuck up for me i ment people who dont even read the disputes thread who just wanna have a go

Im all up for giving someone a second chance ( its the type of person i am ) but its hard to try say your an ok guy if you go running your mouth around

Im currently sitting as a neutual party. i think the fact you stuck around and have taken the abuse is more than most would but i also see where ek is comming from and thats just stupid -.-

If you are allowed to stay i think you've got alot of brown nosing to do

You should know every aspect of brown noseing... What are you tryna achieve?! His missus aint even worth the shag...
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the thread
http://www.theretoday.co.uk/
SR91

31st Mar 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Like fuck you had the parts... You were offering me a z10xe on 43k for £120!! I would of paid you if you said a decent price! These engines go for £400+
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeh im sure you all are lol

but all the piks i sent 2-3 months ago were very genuine if you stating the morettes that my gfs lil bro like i stated also im off now

you dont now me so dont judge me
i have struggled like fuck to sort this i have not stopped day by day i wake up and think i have to sort this also this was money from my own pocket not the company or the lad i did this with

my fault my problem and i have stayed here to resolve it even tho i have had stick and the fail thread also i still stayed on here to sort my errors

why if someone else was at fault are you paying up?

also, how did the courier company value the items that they took as payment for an overdue bill? what happened to these items? from what i gather, although i could be completely wrong. they have no right to those items. and what would a courier company want with corsa parts?

if you or your mate owed money to a courier company, why would they take parcells off you? why would you still use the same company knowing that you owe them money?

im not trying to say you are not a genuine seller, and im not going to suggest for one minute that everything you type is false. i just dont think there is enough information thats plausable in your responses.

[Edited on 31-03-2010 by Nic Barnes]
Twitch

31st Mar 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not trying to say you are not a genuine seller, and im not going to suggest for one minute that everything you type is false.

Thats exactly what i was trying to say lol ^_^
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they didnt they took the lot and held it he still hasnt payed till this day i dont have anything to do with it any more and your answer to why am i paying

well i decided to make a lil extra cash so i posted a thread on here so my responsability thats the way i see it

i onli used work as the courier but it went tits up
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch

im not trying to say you are not a genuine seller, and im not going to suggest for one minute that everything you type is false.

Thats exactly what i was trying to say lol ^_^

the explanation of sarcasm can be found in most good dictionaries, also by searching on google.
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they didnt they took the lot and held it he still hasnt payed till this day i dont have anything to do with it any more and your answer to why am i paying

well i decided to make a lil extra cash so i posted a thread on here so my responsability thats the way i see it

if you worked as the courier, then its you that has taken the items as you are owed money?

this really isnt making sense anymore.
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i didnt even now untill some one on here replyed back to me that they havent received there item by then a week had pasted so a lot got sent out i did not now about the debts with the courier

or i wouldn't of used them i have a good courier now very cheap and on time with postage
Limecat
Banned

31st Mar 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nic if you read the whole thread from start to finish you will actaly see that i did have the items when i first started i was getting parts from work as i was working in my mates scrappy i had quite a bit of custom and the items got sent out little did i no that my mates had debts with the courier company the time he didnt settle thing

I smell shit.

quote:

So Jay, could you tell us who the courier is that gives a credit account and also who the 'company' is that gets a credit account.

You are full of shit. My mate has a very successful business and sends out about £300 a day in letters, he doesn't get a credit account.

Which courier?

Thief.
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say i was the courier i used the scrap yards courier to ship items out

not nowing what had happend stop making this hard for me i have explained very clear to everyone now im going to bed have a corsa to strip tomoz
SR91

31st Mar 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you own the corsa?
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg LETGSI what part ov the company which is the scrap yard had the account not me i used the companys i payed my mate to send items out how nhard is it to see that

i have just put the link to the compant that they used

now i use uk mail there very good and pik up from my home now
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i have a gsi and a sport and a sri going now tra
jay-corsa-gsi

31st Mar 10 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im braeking the sri carabic blue piks up tomoz x14xe
Jay

31st Mar 10 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By law the courier company wouldn't be allowed to keep any parcels whether you owe them money or not, is that not classed as stealing mail? Which is quite a serious offence.
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i didnt say i was the courier i used the scrap yards courier to ship items out

not nowing what had happend stop making this hard for me i have explained very clear to everyone now im going to bed have a corsa to strip tomoz

you havent made anything clear at all. the only thing i can get from what you posted is the following.....

you advertised parts that were not yours
the parts you took money for belonged to a scrap yard not yourself
the scrap yard did not send the items out
you used the money that you got to buy other things on here and post up about the stuff you bought
a few months after people had paid you, you gave them a refund
you claim that the courier has the parcels which have not been sent out
you ask people not to make things hard for you, yet every reply you make is making it harder for yourself.

on another note, you say nobody has your new adress so nobody can find you.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=550711

do you not live at the post code that you have mentioned in that wanted ad?

thanks for your time.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading..... 22 database queries in 0.0180950 seconds