corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
30th Mar 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
lol no i wouldnt but thats not what he did its just how you all see it cause your all so closed minded to think that maybe things are happening in his life as well to fuck him about which then means you get messed around. i've never met him. spoken to him twice on the phone and tbh he seems like a sound bloke. a little dim witted but still good enough of a person to stay on here and try sort it out even if it did take a long time

It's you who's being closed minded here mate. Yes it might have been a mistake which took a while to correct. But openly coming onto this website and purchasing more parts with someone else's money is fucking shocking. How can you not grasp that?

I know what you mean and saying i do. i just mean surely if he didnt have a good reason to ( could of been anything ) why would he stick around?

Found an untapped pool of stupidity perhaps?

Afterall, there are enough SODDING MONGALOIDS that are trading with the micro-dicked wonder despite what is under his username?

FFS, some people on the Internet are thick. Not just braindead thick, well beyond that but anyone that cannot read that under his name and not think 'Sending this twat money is NOT a good idea' deserves everything they get. The sad thing is that they will then go running to Admin, crying that they have been ripped off as a result of using their big bad site. No - It is because you are fucking STUPID!

[Edited on 30-03-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Tommy L

30th Mar 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus, proof read before posting.
Terry12

30th Mar 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
lol no i wouldnt but thats not what he did its just how you all see it cause your all so closed minded to think that maybe things are happening in his life as well to fuck him about which then means you get messed around. i've never met him. spoken to him twice on the phone and tbh he seems like a sound bloke. a little dim witted but still good enough of a person to stay on here and try sort it out even if it did take a long time

It's you who's being closed minded here mate. Yes it might have been a mistake which took a while to correct. But openly coming onto this website and purchasing more parts with someone else's money is fucking shocking. How can you not grasp that?

I know what you mean and saying i do. i just mean surely if he didnt have a good reason to ( could of been anything ) why would he stick around?

Maybe the threat of police action knocked some sense into him
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I give him credit for sticking around to try and sort it but I think spending the money in the mean time is not to be forgiven as easily.

Ultimately that money wasn't his to spend and you'll have a tough time justifying quite why he should buy things with it.

On a personal level I've probably spent about 20 hours on this. So if you consider whether he's now a great guy because he's finally paid some money back, no I'm not going there just yet.

Im not sayin he is a great guy ^_^. he types and talks like a 6 years old is a little slow with sorting things out and can be a mouthy arse. i just think that the fact he has sorted it out counts for something.
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi
fuck off im not being slated on for nothing i stayed and payed because i am genuine

fuck the police mate if i scammed you wouldnt find me end of

no1 has my adress as i moved remember thats not the point i didnt rob any1

fuck all the wankers who didnt deal with me but have a big mouth behind there screen..

i hate people like that..
at least i can back my mouth up im dont give to fucks any1 who delt with me got there money back

the rest who didnt fuck off jog on do 1

you are all just sad bastards who dont have anything better to do but have a moan..

lol so you moved so nobody would have your adress? scared people would catch up to you one day?
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

lets be honest about it. the information people can find about where people live with ease is absolutely shocking. if he stays around and promises repeatedly to pay people back, maybe gets an easy ride. and people suggest he is an ok lad like you did weirdly. if he fucks off never to be heard of, one day some mean looking people will smash his door down and get the money back. which way sounds easier to you?

thats just retarded tho lol TBH i wouldnt stand a chance against alot of people if it came down to that im not the biggest person in the world but im pretty sure if i wanted to scam someone and fuck off with there money i could. threats of violence tend not to work with people who scam anyway. i mean if your willing to steal there is a good chance your not the nicest person out there anyway?
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I give him credit for sticking around to try and sort it but I think spending the money in the mean time is not to be forgiven as easily.

Ultimately that money wasn't his to spend and you'll have a tough time justifying quite why he should buy things with it.

On a personal level I've probably spent about 20 hours on this. So if you consider whether he's now a great guy because he's finally paid some money back, no I'm not going there just yet.

Im not sayin he is a great guy ^_^. he types and talks like a 6 years old is a little slow with sorting things out and can be a mouthy arse. i just think that the fact he has sorted it out counts for something.

But that doesn't sit well with me. Is this Island so fucked up these days that paying back money that does not belong to you is something worthy of praise? Not in my eyes. Especially not when it's two months down the line after buying things for yourself with said money.
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th Mar 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes and i stated this about 2 months ago nic i have my house and my gfs house

i moved because i wanted my own place not to get off just so you now

ive edited the last reply as that was uncalled for twitch i did not mean you or others that have stuck up for me i ment people who dont even read the disputes thread who just wanna have a go
Twitch

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

But that doesn't sit well with me. Is this Island so fucked up these days that paying back money that does not belong to you is something worthy of praise? Not in my eyes. Especially not when it's two months down the line after buying things for yourself with said money.

what would you want tho being paid after 2 months or not atall? i got scamed when i first came on this site and lost out £80 but i didnt bitch and moan ( i could of ) i just learnt from my mistake
Limecat
Banned

quote:
quote:
fuck off im not being slated on for nothing i stayed and payed because i am genuine

fuck the police mate if i scammed you wouldnt find me end of

no1 has my adress as i moved remember thats not the point i didnt rob any1

fuck all the wankers who didnt deal with me but have a big mouth behind there screen..

i hate people like that..
at least i can back my mouth up im dont give to fucks any1 who delt with me got there money back

the rest who didnt fuck off jog on do 1

you are all just sad bastards who dont have anything better to do but have a moan..

lol so you moved so nobody would have your adress? scared people would catch up to you one day?

Of course he is Nic, the guy doesn't have any natural strength so has to take steroids don't forget.

I heard it only makes the two veg small though and not the meat as well? The thick bastard is probably sticking a syringe in himself and injecting stuff OUT - he is that stupid. Just look at his spelling!
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Mar 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact I'm actually closer to agreeing with Eck with each reply.

Paying money back doesn't deserve congratulation. The entire problem shouldn't have ever happened in the first place.
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
In fact I'm actually closer to agreeing with Eck with each reply.

Paying money back doesn't deserve congratulation. The entire problem shouldn't have ever happened in the first place.

thats the end of this then lol. Jay you had your chance and messed up. the boss has spoken
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Mar 10 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well yeah.

Unless he also pays everyone who he borrowed money off to cover their costs in lending it to him and pays me for my time then we're really no further ahead.
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

ive edited the last reply as that was uncalled for twitch i did not mean you or others that have stuck up for me i ment people who dont even read the disputes thread who just wanna have a go

well my lad, i have one question for you and one question only.

you advertised items for sale which you did not have. people say you provided pics from listings on ebay belonging to other people. you took money from people.

the question is, you said you did not rob anyone. what in gods name were you trying to do then?

please answer the above.
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Im all up for giving someone a second chance ( its the type of person i am ) but its hard to try say your an ok guy if you go running your mouth around

Im currently sitting as a neutual party. i think the fact you stuck around and have taken the abuse is more than most would but i also see where ek is comming from and thats just stupid -.-

If you are allowed to stay i think you've got alot of brown nosing to do
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
what would you want tho being paid after 2 months or not atall? i got scamed when i first came on this site and lost out £80 but i didnt bitch and moan ( i could of ) i just learnt from my mistake

Yeah I certainly would rather be reimbursed instead of be the victim of theft. I've never been scammed on this website. I don't have paypal so have always paid by bank transfer so no real way of getting that back. But if you get all the correct details you should have at least a fighting chance of getting your cash!
Limecat
Banned

31st Mar 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Well yeah.

Unless he also pays everyone who he borrowed money off to cover their costs in lending it to him and pays me for my time then we're really no further ahead.

20 hours you say Ian?

Damn, imagine what some sick Yank born pervert in Manchester would pay for a fresh piece of scouse twanged school-teachers arse. (Split it 50/50, just like your but cheeks!) Loss of Internet reputation for Gay joke requires financial reward!
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Mar 10 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea what that means.
Twitch

31st Mar 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

Yeah I certainly would rather be reimbursed instead of be the victim of theft. I've never been scammed on this website. I don't have paypal so have always paid by bank transfer so no real way of getting that back. But if you get all the correct details you should have at least a fighting chance of getting your cash!

i found that out after being mugged off on some subframes lol. i tend to collect now if i can as i got a 1 ltr car i can cover 100miles for a tenner and i like to drive around long trips are always fun.

Dont go having a go at me tho cause im not saying he is the best guy in a world. i just think that he has put some effort in which is more than alot of people do
Eck
Premium Member

31st Mar 10 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not having a go at you twitch, far from it. I just don't feel that Jay deserves praise
Limecat
Banned

31st Mar 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I have no idea what that means.

Basically charge him 20 hours as a rent boy!

Where is Cosmo when you need a bin dipper with a sense of humour?

[Edited on 31-03-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Twitch

31st Mar 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh lol. i wasnt giving him praise haha. he is still a bellend for letting it get to this. Just think he deserves some sort of break.
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

you advertised items for sale which you did not have. people say you provided pics from listings on ebay belonging to other people. you took money from people.

the question is, you said you did not rob anyone. what in gods name were you trying to do then?

please answer the above.
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Mar 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont want praise ok i just want this sorted if your gonna ban me then ban me

good nite
Nic Barnes

31st Mar 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i dont want praise ok i just want this sorted if your gonna ban me then ban me

good nite

please answer the above

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading..... 22 database queries in 0.2023520 seconds