corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
30th Mar 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi
not ur concern mate and i have explained to him y it took so long its nothing to do with any1 else wat so ever

it is everyones concern. you are what is wrong with selling stuff on internet these days. its the people like you that are blatant fuck ups, who only return money when people threaten police etc.

you are a theif. you got found out. you paid people back months later. you didnt want to pay them back though. and thought you had got away with it. this is the concern of everyone. how easy it is for people to be conned out of their money. and still, you have warnings under your name with an awful reputation and daft cunts still send you money.

fuckin un fuckin believable fuckers.
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th Mar 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:s
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
:s

my biggest issue with you is that you just dont seem to care about any of this.
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jabba dee
to be quite fair its not just jays fault its all the people that have been scammed aswell beacuse they should of done all the checks to make sure he was genuin

yeah, all is forgiven. i suppose he has paid people back and no harm was done. maybe he did spend peoples money when he had none of the goods he said he did. which is completely the peoples who were buying stuff at fault as they should have checked from over 300 miles away that he actually had items to sell. its not jays fault he advertised stuff which he didnt have. no.

what planet are you people on?
Limecat
Banned

30th Mar 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic, do you think it may just be that we are pessimistic old cunts and everyone else is young, care free and thick?

EVERYTHING you have said on here I agree with 100%. Anyone that has traded with this guy whilst that is under his name should be ashamed of themselves, especially if you have sold to him. Anyone in that position knows they are dealing with stolen money and that makes you as bad as he is.

quote:
wen i first started to sell parts on here some people payed by bank transfare which was not my account so when the money went in i didnt see any off it just the fee i added for selling the parts

You really are thick aren't you? I was starting to think it was an act. You are still full of shit though.

Does anyone know the bank details that money was sent to? I used to work in banking, so if I cannot pull enough strings to expose this twat as a liar once and for all it is time to give up. (Bank depending obviously!)
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
to be quite fair its not just jays fault its all the people that have been scammed aswell beacuse they should of done all the checks to make sure he was genuin

Come again? If anyone didn't get all the correct details then it was daft on their behalf. But saying they should accept some of the blame is ridiculous.
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i think most of you on here that are moaning about him a just blind. Your so happy to have something to troll about on the net so you can flex your internet hardman muscles that you haven't even stopped to think that maybe he was genuine and that is the reason he stayed and paid everyone back.

I've followed this from when it all kicked off and from what i can see the only people who seem to be really pissed off with him are people that didnt even trade. anyone who did get a problem with items and money have never really slated jay off. they have moaned a bit but just seems its another keyboard warriors!!!! type thing
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Mar 10 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yeah, you should always have a little web search on the details you're given for example.

http://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37365&page=2
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
tbh i think most of you on here that are moaning about him a just blind. Your so happy to have something to troll about on the net so you can flex your internet hardman muscles that you haven't even stopped to think that maybe he was genuine and that is the reason he stayed and paid everyone back.

I've followed this from when it all kicked off and from what i can see the only people who seem to be really pissed off with him are people that didnt even trade. anyone who did get a problem with items and money have never really slated jay off. they have moaned a bit but just seems its another keyboard warriors!!!! type thing

You aren't getting this are you? If I came to your house and swiped a hundred quid from your wallet, but later said "Look, I pinched money off of you. It was wrong, I'm sorry. I'll pay you back when I can" but then went on to buy some nice shiney new bits for my car with YOUR money, and didn't give you it back for two months, would you be happy?
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Yeah, you should always have a little web search on the details you're given for example.

Dirty scamming pikey bastid.
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol no i wouldnt but thats not what he did its just how you all see it cause your all so closed minded to think that maybe things are happening in his life as well to fuck him about which then means you get messed around. i've never met him. spoken to him twice on the phone and tbh he seems like a sound bloke. a little dim witted but still good enough of a person to stay on here and try sort it out even if it did take a long time
Limecat
Banned

30th Mar 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

They cannot slate him you muppet, otherwise illiterate dole scrounging arseholes like him use it as an excuse to not pay, sorry, return LESS than the money they have received.

It's not being a key board warrior mate, it is about having respect for people and having morals. I used to be a Union Rep, it actually ended up costing me at least a couple of grand a year in lost commission to stick up for people who on the whole, were normally in the wrong. So take your crap train of thought and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

This is about morals, not just money.
Jay

30th Mar 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

That is unreal

Honour amongst thieves
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol no i wouldnt but thats not what he did its just how you all see it cause your all so closed minded to think that maybe things are happening in his life as well to fuck him about which then means you get messed around. i've never met him. spoken to him twice on the phone and tbh he seems like a sound bloke. a little dim witted but still good enough of a person to stay on here and try sort it out even if it did take a long time

it is exactly what he did.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It's you who's being closed minded here mate. Yes it might have been a mistake which took a while to correct. But openly coming onto this website and purchasing more parts with someone else's money is fucking shocking. How can you not grasp that?
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

exactly my point closed minded people so there is no point arguing
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

oh just fuckin

can someone check the ip adress of twitch make sure it isnt another jay-corsa-steal-your-money-and-run-gsi account please?

surely people in the world dont think like this. i really am not suprised he scammed so many people tbh.
Limecat
Banned

30th Mar 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian is epic on OWNAGE on these threads.

I remember the last time I saw him do this, similar situation and again I was laughing my arse off.

It must be a scouse thing, they can spot a thief a mile off if they are a mile from a mirror!
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

It's you who's being closed minded here mate. Yes it might have been a mistake which took a while to correct. But openly coming onto this website and purchasing more parts with someone else's money is fucking shocking. How can you not grasp that?

I know what you mean and saying i do. i just mean surely if he didnt have a good reason to ( could of been anything ) why would he stick around?
Eck
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

I know what you mean and saying i do. i just mean surely if he didnt have a good reason to ( could of been anything ) why would he stick around?

there is no good reason to buy things with someone else's money. And if there IS a good reason someone would do that, I'd love to hear it?
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

exactly my point closed minded people so there is no point arguing

im not arguing. he got money off people. went and spent it. had none of the items he claimed to be selling which he took the money for. then few months later after police and other stuff was mentioned he paid people back, slowly.

mk4_boy. youve been had if all you have got back is 86 quid. id DEMAND all the money back. dont let him get away with it even if it is £4. its not the point. it is the principal of it. it was your money. you have not recieved all your money back.
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th Mar 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waht part of if you want the other couple of quid you can have it ffs sad old cunts :@
Twitch

30th Mar 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fuck off im not being slated on for nothing i stayed and payed because i am genuine

fuck the police mate if i scammed you wouldnt find me end of

no1 has my adress as i moved remember thats not the point i didnt rob any1

fuck all the wankers who didnt deal with me but have a big mouth behind there screen..

i hate people like that..
at least i can back my mouth up im dont give to fucks any1 who delt with me got there money back

the rest who didnt fuck off jog on do 1

you are all just sad bastards who dont have anything better to do but have a moan..

problem is i try sticking up for you and then you post something like that
Not exactly the way to talk to people i dont get why everyone thinks cussing and swearing is the way forward -.-
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Mar 10 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give him credit for sticking around to try and sort it but I think spending the money in the mean time is not to be forgiven as easily.

Ultimately that money wasn't his to spend and you'll have a tough time justifying quite why he should buy things with it.

On a personal level I've probably spent about 20 hours on this. So if you consider whether he's now a great guy because he's finally paid some money back, no I'm not going there just yet.
Nic Barnes

30th Mar 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

lets be honest about it. the information people can find about where people live with ease is absolutely shocking. if he stays around and promises repeatedly to pay people back, maybe gets an easy ride. and people suggest he is an ok lad like you did weirdly. if he fucks off never to be heard of, one day some mean looking people will smash his door down and get the money back. which way sounds easier to you?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading..... 22 database queries in 0.1068978 seconds