corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The one thing you hate most about Corsa's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The one thing you hate most about Corsa's
Jambo

User status: Offline
27th Feb 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAF what people think. Most of the people who think a corsa is a chav car are usually driving heaps or rep mobiles. Are you botered about impressing someone who doesnt understand cars as a passion? Im sure if everyone could afford it we would all buy ferraris. But thats not realistic and just because you dont have £millions like Cosmo doesnt mean you cant enjoy car ownership.

However some chavs dont help by driving like jeb ends with crap mods (if you cant afford the mods leave it alone) and the loudest exhaust going...

I loved mine, wish it understeered less and felt more stable at high speeds also.
corsa_nation

27th Feb 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The clips on the parcel shelf breaking when someone slams the boot
l15ter

27th Feb 10 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The dash board for me, have always hated the deisgn of it.
Nic Barnes

27th Feb 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_EP3
As far as small, cheap cars go the Corsa is fairly good, the cheap tacky interior has improved over the years but the build quality still has a long way to go (in comparison to say bmw)

WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU ON CRACK?

[Edited on 27-02-2010 by Nic Barnes]
shaunmods
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_nation
The clips on the parcel shelf breaking when someone slams the boot

I've snapped one of those on mine as well
Nic Barnes

27th Feb 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's all very well putting a bigger engine in the car but the truth is they were never designed for it!

WHAT ISSUES HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED UPON WITH A CORSA WITH A BIGGER ENGINE IN IT?
Rick Draper

27th Feb 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As far as small, cheap cars go the Corsa is fairly good, the cheap tacky interior has improved over the years but the build quality still has a long way to go (in comparison to say bmw). Wasn't the whole point of a corsa to be just a cheap town car?

In the same way a hondas build quality cannot be compared to a Audi or a BMW. The Honda is essentially a fairly cheap car as well.

O BTW just seen you drive one.

[Edited on 27-02-2010 by Rick Draper]
Jambo

27th Feb 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l15ter
The dash board for me, have always hated the deisgn of it.

One of the largest reasons i went with my Corsa sport was due to the black interior. Looked SO much nicer than the Fiesta/renault equivilant. I still think its a nice design to this day. Hourses for courses obv. But it looks nicer than the C dash!
djgritt
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The parts that people seem to think are worth the world, when in reality they aren't.

Post 97 bumpers for example; I'd been looking for a white one over 7 months, was offered various across the forums, most wanted a min of £50, and the cheaper ones were often damaged or had been resprayed white, badly or didn't come with a Grille, splitter etc.

I pop to my local scrappy for something, spot one, ask how much and get told £10 with the grille too. And it was a factory painted part.

antnee

27th Feb 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root

apart from that, the only specific things about the actual car i hate are:

-the fact the waterpump is on the cambelt when they should have worked out a way to put it on the aux belt -.-

AFAIK most cars have the waterpump on the cam belt
Gazdaman

27th Feb 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh god definitely creaky doors! And disposable arches. Because whenever you take them off you break about 60% of the clips.

Please help me fix my door creak!

Gaz
Baskey

27th Feb 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to hate the look of the rear drums on my sport/gsi. Renault 5's had rear disks in the early 80's yet vauxhaull were still fitting those shit looking fiddly drums in 2000 on their 'performance' model

[Edited on 27-02-2010 by Baskey]
Jack1.6valver

27th Feb 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
the one thing i genuinely hate about owning a corsa is all the people that say, oh its only a shit corsa. then when you smash the throttle down and leave 14 miles worth of black 11's on the tarmac blitzing them to fuck while wheelspinning. its all, hows it going mate, whats in that? what you done to it, is it a red top?

fuckin annoying.

Ha i agree with you for once nic!
Tiger

27th Feb 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Squeeky clutch pedal.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The one thing you hate most about Corsa's 22 database queries in 0.0110478 seconds