corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Battlefield Bad Company 2 *news and chat thread*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battlefield Bad Company 2 *news and chat thread*
MoesTavern

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whens the demo out then blud?
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The PC BETA is out in 3 days time, there is no word of a public demo. The game is out in March, the 5th I think.
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my tv only goes to 1024x768 atm.
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Monitor is 23'' widescreen but I can't run it on the proper res

Also, for anyone else interested in the PC BETA;

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/8904491/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Product.html
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that where you pre-ordered it from?
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate, about 6 weeks ago I think

edit: Just looked in this thread and it was the 23rd December I pre ordered mine.

[Edited on 25-01-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, this is where you will enter your code.

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/#/beta
MoesTavern

26th Jan 10 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are apparently rumours flying about that there will be a MP demo out on the 4th of February.
Xbox and PS3
Liam

26th Jan 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked, pre-ordered mine from play.com. Hopefully i'll get a beta code Need somthing new to play, MW2 is getting abit boring.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Jan 10 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 minutes of sp footage, I can't beleive how good the sounds are. Also, this couldn't be more true...

quote:
alleycat300669

This game makes COD look like a arcade game for little boy`s ..well done dice great work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SKH1eHep7c

[Edited on 26-01-2010 by DannyB]
Adam_B

26th Jan 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy on fire
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Jan 10 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got your beta code yet danny?
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Jan 10 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jsut watching that vid, i hope the multiplayer damage model is the same.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not looked yet Chris, I'll check when I come back online

edit: Nothing yet

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by DannyB]
Sunz

27th Jan 10 at 03:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and dedicated servers !

Looks and sounds pretty impressive
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I has BETA Code

The BETA starts tomorrow, the link I previously posted will be active then. I'm sure there will be mirrors for it though.

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not long now anyone else got a code yet?
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have,
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xbox demo now available apparently...

quote:
Stockholm, Sweden - January 28, 2010 - DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS), today announced that first-person shooter fans will get early access to the best-in-class online war experience in Battlefield: Bad CompanyTM 2. Players can now download a free* console demo worldwide on Xbox LIVETM Marketplace. A PC beta would also be available to players that pre-order** the game at participating retailers in North America, Europe and Asia, and through select community channels at 6pm CET today. On February 4th, the demo will be accessible on the PlayStationŽNetwork in Europe and on February 11th in North America. Defined by its increasingly intense vehicular warfare, destruction, variety of weapons and huge sandbox environments, Battlefield Bad Company 2 promises to be one of the finest online FPS games of 2010.

"After the success of the PS3 beta, we're excited to provide gamers -- especially our long-supporting, rabidly passionate PC fans -- with another opportunity to get into the game before release," says Patrick Bach, Senior Producer on Battlefield: Bad Company 2. "Our fans have been a huge part of the franchise's success and we can't wait for everyone to experience the amazing gameplay and unforgettable Battlefield moments in Battlefield: Bad Company 2."

The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 console demo and PC beta will feature Port Valdez, a new vehicle focused map where up to 24 players (32 on PC) will compete against each other as either the US or Russian armies in the game's Rush multiplayer mode. Players will have access to five land and three air vehicles where the Russian side can use everything in their arsenal including Main Battle Tanks as well as the fast-moving Quad Bikes and Mobile Armored AA. The fight will also be packed with plenty of infantry combat fought alongside the waterline towards a great oil industrial landscape in the Alaskan mountains.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be in stores on March 2, 2010 in North America and March 4, 2010 in Europe for the Xbox 360Ž videogame and entertainment system, PlayStationŽ3 computer entertainment system and the PC. The Limited Edition can be pre-ordered now on all platforms at no extra cost, with participating retailers worldwide (while supplies last).

* Internet connection and Xbox LIVE Gold membership required. Demo will end on February 25, 2010.

** Available at participating retailers in North America, Europe and Asia. Offer and codes expires February 25, 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WOO97Lc6pI

[Edited on 28-01-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://electronicgamers.net/bfbc2/

42 minutes until the download link is online

[Edited on 28-01-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Download is now active, although the link must be overloaded
Sunz

28th Jan 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Port Valdez Demo Gameplay

Very action packed
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good but damage seems dodgy still

i hope it feels better in game.
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got it yet?

DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jan 10 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, every mirror on the beta page is down

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll