corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bfo cone help ????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bfo cone help ????
kev-corsa

User status: Offline
4th Mar 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey people i need some help i have jus bought a bfo cone from pvd and the problem i have is that when i fit it wot do i do with the hot air feed pipe that comes from my engine i think? and it goes into the bottom of the air filter box ?????????

also my corsa is a 1993 L reg 1.2i merit

cheers
kev
MattyB

4th Mar 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just take the pipe off totally.........Also, there is a small red vacuum pipe, cut this, and seal it by melting the end down, whilst squashing it.

Matt

[Edited on 04-03-2003 by MattyB]
purple_B

4th Mar 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its acold air feed that comes out at the top of your slam panel,undo it (1 screw)then cut it off just after it bends towards the filter and refit it .u can secure it with a tie wrap 2 the slam panel.
get sum cold air ducting from car shop and feed it from front valance up and under ur bfo (the more cold air the better)

hope this helps
purple_b
MattyB

4th Mar 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah he's talkin bout the warm air filter mate. comin from the zaust manifold heat shield.

Matt
Ashton306TD

4th Mar 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a wrexham-er a!! not far from me chirk!! what colours ur car m8! might hav seen it about?

New Poll