corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Nov 09 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:

i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Pureeeeee bet he isnt!

Is this him?

Nope, Hung like a Donkey thought...are you ?
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:
Ok. Well I don't lift weights, stick steroids in my arse, talk shite about how many sunbeds I've been on that won't give me cancer or go to the gym 7 days a week to train for 15 hours and my arms are exactly the same size as yours. And I'm smaller than you are.

Why have people to take your advice again? Other than the fact you've read muscletalk a few times and think you are the be all and end all of mens fitness?

So i assume that 2 inches of that is fat seeing as you dont train and i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Im 5ft 7, i have short arms so ill never have 19"+ guns because quite simply my genetics dont allow for it... However my arms might only be 15" but they have decent definition and look ample on my short arms.

I lift weights 4 nights a week, have done one cycle of gear well over a year ago and about to start a 2nd and i havnt been near a sunbed since last year either. I dont read muscle talk forums or any forums for that matter because 90% of it is bullshit. My experience comes from actually going to the gym and showing an interest. Reading sports science studies, having a good mate who won mr universe, an uncle who is a pro boxing coach and having a nutritional scientist for a pt/training partner at my gym sometimes.

My advice comes after i try it myself and see what happens, and i take on board what the experts tell me and integrate it into my training/diet. You on the other hand dont know anyone who knows anything, dont do any of the stuff i give advice on and are generally just an argumentative prick that see's it fitting to try and pick my posts apart when you wouldnt know fuck all about the advice i give other than the bullshit you probably read on an ego filled bodybuilding forum.

I was 14.5 stone with abs and arms over 16" at the beginning of the year, then i went to work in spain and dropped down to 13 stone as i didnt train or eat properly... but hey your the expert so lets all listen to you and your advice from now on incredible hulk.

You were 5 foot 8 yesterday, which supplement have you been taking to shrink?

I am smaller than you, trust me. I never once said I was anything which is why I never once try and preach to people on a corse forum about how to live their lives. You should maybe take a leaf out of my book.

I measured myself today actually and it turns out when you take your shoes off you shrink an inch

I preach nothing, people post and ask for advice. I take a keen interest in personal fitness, conditioning and nutrition and i have a fair bit of knowledge on the subject... So when someone asks for some advice on a subject i'm not only quite clued up on, but also take a keen interest in on a public discussion board i'm not supposed to give my input just because my own body isn't up to ifbb levels?

If someone on here told me how to cook properly even though they don't own a restaurant i wouldn't say they cant give any input... so why is my advice frowned upon?
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Pureeeeee bet he isnt!

Is this him?

Nope, Hung like a Donkey thought...are you ?

A shetland pony perhaps... Makes no odds to me, its not the size of the nail its how hard you hammer it in
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your advice is frowned upon, by me, because you talk complete and utter shite most of the time.

In 2 weeks, off the top of my head; anything sold over the counter cannot possibly kill you no matter the dosage and 20 minutes a week on a sunbed is nothing but beneficial to your health.

Do you read the shite you type or does it just get posted then forgot about?
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebelits not the size of the nail its how hard you hammer it in

I see what you've done there
John

5th Nov 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
have a fair bit of knowledge on the subject

I'd say your more of a sciolist.
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Paul he grasped that rather quickly, try it with the rest.

The Rest? I question someone and now i join the LukeS Crew?
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:
Paul he grasped that rather quickly, try it with the rest.

The Rest? I question someone and now i join the LukeS Crew?

Listen mate, we can help you through this torrid time, I know it's going to be hard but just stick it out and you'll be fine, you don't even have to be friends with them, just do the time Tom, we'll be here for you when it's over.
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

a dilettante no less.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Your advice is frowned upon, by me, because you talk complete and utter shite most of the time.

In 2 weeks, off the top of my head; anything sold over the counter cannot possibly kill you no matter the dosage and 20 minutes a week on a sunbed is nothing but beneficial to your health.

Anything sold over the counter cannot kill you was said in jest when talking about suppliments with cosmo... fuck me i think a pint of domestos would definitely have me 6 foot under.

As for the sunbeds, i was told that by a gp when i had bad skin a couple of years ago due to working with oil and no sun all day every day.

I think you are just a dizzyhater and want to find problems with my posts. ITs a forum ffs, everything should be taken with a pinch of salt... and if i say stuff that sounds stupid with 'lol' at the end of it, it means im joking, anyhting else daft will usually be followed by 'person X told me' meaning make what you want of it.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

A what now?
Jake

5th Nov 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think a sciol is a musical instrument
Dom

5th Nov 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

A what now?

Means to be pretentious, generally spout shit. Bit harsh though considering you're just giving advice
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you cant eat it, ride it, drive it or lift it im not interested lol.
John

5th Nov 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It means trying to make it appear like you know a lot.
Dom

5th Nov 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
i think a sciol is a musical instrument

Scoil, irish harp
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Anything sold over the counter cannot kill you was said in jest when talking about suppliments with cosmo... fuck me i think a pint of domestos would definitely have me 6 foot under.

As for the sunbeds, i was told that by a gp when i had bad skin a couple of years ago due to working with oil and no sun all day every day.

I think you are just a dizzyhater and want to find problems with my posts. ITs a forum ffs, everything should be taken with a pinch of salt... and if i say stuff that sounds stupid with 'lol' at the end of it, it means im joking, anyhting else daft will usually be followed by 'person X told me' meaning make what you want of it.

I don't hate you at all, I don't even know you from Adam. In fact I find the fact you rarely react to criticism refreshing, most would have a hissy fit or resort to acting like a pre-pubescent kid.

All I'm saying is you've came onto a car forum of young people and tried to assume a position of chief muscle expert based on the fact you believe yourself to be someone that knows more about the subject than everyone on here. Do you even feel a little foolish for trying to teach CraigW how to get big when he resembles the side of a house?
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me he didn't try and coach CraigW...
Dom

5th Nov 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't hate you at all, I don't even know you from Adam. In fact I find the fact you rarely react to criticism refreshing, most would have a hissy fit or resort to acting like a pre-pubescent kid.

All I'm saying is you've came onto a car forum of young people and tried to assume a position of chief muscle expert based on the fact you believe yourself to be someone that knows more about the subject than everyone on here. Do you even feel a little foolish for trying to teach CraigW how to get big when he resembles the side of a house?

to be fair to Dizzy, Craig W rarely shows his face around CS and i doubt Dizzy knew who he was. He probably was a little quick off the mark with his advice though....
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really, id probably say jake is the expert on training but he seldom pitches his ideas into conversations and the rare occasions he does its only to piss on my bonfire lol. As far as diet goes though i would say i know a fair bit more than most on here as its something ive been studying for 2 years. Im always open to criticism and suggestions though, as without them i wouldnt know half of what i do now.

I dont think i know everything or more than everyone on here. But 90% of the questions i get on here i have heard before and answered on other forums, to people in the gym etc. My answers have only ever been talking from personal experience or advice from an expert passed on to me. If i dont know the answer to the question i wont get into the discussion.

I thought craigs suppliments were ott because i assumed he was the usual 11 stone trainee and it was a very advanced cocktail... i didnt know he was the size he is lol!
Cosmo

TBH, Dizzy does get a lot of shit on here when 9/10 he is only being helpful and giving advice, christ even I give it to him sometimes.

He can come across like he is preaching the only way to do things, which I guess is what makes it so easy to rip the shit, but he does know plenty if you ignore the 100% gospel truth bits

He has helped plenty of people in threads and I know a load more via u2u who have seen changes thanks to what he has said, so its not all bad.
J da Silva

sEtH was also a weight god, I was a muscle freak myself also 5 or 6 years ago, but not in the same way really, I was smallish (5ft 9, 13st, 15inch arms) but just responded well to training, I'm a little slimmer and lighter these days as I'm more cardio active but good work psycho sport, nice brows.

Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

You decide....

So 14 stone lean or 17 stone unlean? Thats what 3 stone of fat you dont need that you are carrying round lol. Learn to clean bulk instead of yoyo dieting as its no good for you and will fry your metabolism.

As for your supps, you go well overboard lol. The only supps you really need are whey and casein protein powders, fish oil tabs, multivit and BCCA's... more importantly L-Leucine as its the acid that stops you wasting away and keeps you anabolic.

J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy does help, I've been there and done all that so looking at all these threads as a self confessed veteran, I tend to read through all of the replies and more time than not Dizzy's dietary advice is helpful, if I was to be picky (which I hope Dizzy doesn't get offended by) I would say each person needs a tailored diet, not just a generalised one, which is why when it comes time to post your p90x gains, 50% of the participants won't even bother posting their results.
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

You decide....

So 14 stone lean or 17 stone unlean? Thats what 3 stone of fat you dont need that you are carrying round lol. Learn to clean bulk instead of yoyo dieting as its no good for you and will fry your metabolism.

As for your supps, you go well overboard lol. The only supps you really need are whey and casein protein powders, fish oil tabs, multivit and BCCA's... more importantly L-Leucine as its the acid that stops you wasting away and keeps you anabolic.

I bet that went down like a shit sandwich.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!! 23 database queries in 0.1955810 seconds