corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
5th Nov 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
TBH, Dizzy does get a lot of shit on here when 9/10 he is only being helpful and giving advice, christ even I give it to him sometimes.

He can come across like he is preaching the only way to do things, which I guess is what makes it so easy to rip the shit, but he does know plenty if you ignore the 100% gospel truth bits

He has helped plenty of people in threads and I know a load more via u2u who have seen changes thanks to what he has said, so its not all bad.

The reason i come across as preaching is because when trying to train somone, if i tell them 'this way is good ive heard - you can try it if you want, or whatever you think' they question your knowledge and often dont do as you tell them. But if i tell them 'do this this and this and the end result wil be this' then they do it, and get the results they were looking for 90% of the time. When trying to teach someone something, assertively explaining it is the best way ive found. Pitching an idea in a feeble way rarely gets taken notice lol.

My U2U 'clients' usually report back they get good results from my advice, but i keep it all confidential and dont post it on the board. i bet i have 15 members asking advice on steroids for example, half of them are members you would never expect to ask about steroids but i dont flame and shame them in public! I have people send me progress pics, people i help train via msn etc but i dont post it on the boards either!

I dont mean to come across as a know it all forum authority, i just like to help people and spread the love... is that such a crime?
Craig W

5th Nov 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Group hug
Dom

5th Nov 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Tell me he didn't try and coach CraigW...

You decide....

So 14 stone lean or 17 stone unlean? Thats what 3 stone of fat you dont need that you are carrying round lol. Learn to clean bulk instead of yoyo dieting as its no good for you and will fry your metabolism.

As for your supps, you go well overboard lol. The only supps you really need are whey and casein protein powders, fish oil tabs, multivit and BCCA's... more importantly L-Leucine as its the acid that stops you wasting away and keeps you anabolic.

I bet that went down like a shit sandwich.

Not really, Craig just laughed it off and corrected him by posting a few pics. Like i said early, Dizzy didn't know him and was just quick off the mark - it wasn't the crime of the century that Hammer seems to be making it out to be....
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dizzy does help, I've been there and done all that so looking at all these threads as a self confessed veteran, I tend to read through all of the replies and more time than not Dizzy's dietary advice is helpful, if I was to be picky (which I hope Dizzy doesn't get offended by) I would say each person needs a tailored diet, not just a generalised one, which is why when it comes time to post your p90x gains, 50% of the participants won't even bother posting their results.

Its something they do need, and if people take the time to u2u me their body weight, daily activity levels and goals along with a list of food they dont like i give them a diet tailored to them. The stuff i post on the boards is just food for thought really, I cant be arsed helping out the people who are only window shopping, so unless i get a U2U i wont go in depth.
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
I dont mean to come across as a know it all forum authority, i just like to help people and spread the love... is that such a crime?

I wouldnt worry about it, most will try to say they arent but we all come across as cunts on here most of the time putting our views across as gospel.

Its just nice and easy to pick up on it most of the time and rip the shit
BarnshaW

5th Nov 09 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think all input given in the p90x threads and gym threads is brilliant, nothing wrong with it at all, what is the problem is people coming into THE threads and just slating people off.....
Dom

5th Nov 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread is well and truely ruined though
Craig W

5th Nov 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom i dont think Hammer meant much when he used me as an example. It was only a brief point.
There's no issue with Dizzy and i, i don't get involved in drama i just keep my head down and do my own thing
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus your pics were clearly photoshopped.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

I wouldnt worry about it, most will try to say they arent but we all come across as cunts on here most of the time putting our views across as gospel.

Its just nice and easy to pick up on it most of the time and rip the shit

Its something i noticed, and was prepared for as i used to be on the cruisenotts boards in my teen years so got picked on all the time lol, but whenever we met up for the circuit everyone was really nice to me so i assume when i show my face at a meet ill be treated the same way they did lol.

I noticed you picked up on it too, i learned early on to ignore you and frankly, its paid dividends
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll be a big lad one day Craig, just keep training hard.
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I noticed you picked up on it too, i learned early on to ignore you and frankly, its paid dividends

tbh it goes two ways with me...

1. you take my shite as banter and give it me back. All is fine and its taken as a joke.

2. you take what I say as personal, get all arsey and try to act like a prick to me. And only one person ends up winning then.
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You'll be a big lad one day Craig, just keep training hard.

I hope you meant CraigW, as Im already ripped to shit. Just pretend not to be so Dizzy doesnt feel inadequate.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
Dom i dont think Hammer meant much when he used me as an example. It was only a brief point.
There's no issue with Dizzy and i, i don't get involved in drama i just keep my head down and do my own thing

Usually when i meet somone who is 17 stone, they are carrying a good 4 stone of fat lol, if i knew you were the size you were id have probably recommended some more potions for you to swallow lol.

I like these group bonding sessions we have. The forum badgers open up and you get to see the sweet, soft person behind that keyboard
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're all cunts tbf.

[Edited on 05-11-2009 by Cosmo]
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are we all best friends then or what?
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from Cosmo, I would actually bear hug you to suffocation.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BFF's
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Apart from Cosmo, I would actually bear hug you to suffocation.

You're the second member of your family to offer me that. strange.
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, Jordes thinks you're a cockend also.
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He loves me, your whole family seems to.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whereabouts in the country are you 2 from out of interest? Im not planning an anthrax attack or gang rape...
J da Silva

5th Nov 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in Rotherham.
Cosmo

5th Nov 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Born in Liverpool, brought up in Southport/Preston area, live between Manchester and Southport/Preston now depending on how I feel
am4nf

5th Nov 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why the shoulder op?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!! 23 database queries in 0.1180639 seconds