corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!!
psycho sport

User status: Offline
   5th Nov 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

80kg in the 1st pic just after a shoulder op. and 109kg in the second taken 4 days ago!

I do no cardio and carry a fair bit of weight around my middle, when i get my arse in to gear i ll work hard to drop down to 10% body fat.

Gauge of strength:

120kg bench press of 3 reps
540kg leg press 2 sets of 8 reps
140kg squat for 12 reps and can do 3 sets of these. This is after the leg press.
Seated military press (shoulders) 2 x 41kg dumbbells
not sure on dead lifts as i havent done them for a while.

No steroids, just eating and sleeping lots!! I m lucky in my ability to put on size and gain on strength.

Feel free to slate and abuse.

[Edited on 05-11-2009 by psycho sport]
BarnshaW

5th Nov 09 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

over what time frame?
psycho sport

5th Nov 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 year! sorry should have put that in my original post!
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats your diet like? obviously not very clean lol but fuck me you did well to do that. probably a good 10kg+ of fat to drop but you will look good afterwards!

Shit loads stronger than me lol, bt i dont really do strength training.
psycho sport

5th Nov 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

diet is a little up and down! atleast 150g of protien a day. But i d eat alot of crap, pizza, burgers etc
just started a new eating plan to try cut some fat, i reckon i ve got 17kg of fat to lose, will be nice to see definition when i finally drop.

I ve been training for strength and general getting bigness. hahaha

im going to find the 'cutting' difficult as i ve never enjoyed cardio and that but has to be done. Pushing weights is the easy bit.

DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by psycho sport
diet is a little up and down! atleast 150g of protien a day. But i d eat alot of crap, pizza, burgers etc
just started a new eating plan to try cut some fat, i reckon i ve got 17kg of fat to lose, will be nice to see definition when i finally drop.

I ve been training for strength and general getting bigness. hahaha

im going to find the 'cutting' difficult as i ve never enjoyed cardio and that but has to be done. Pushing weights is the easy bit.

Well its how a lot of the pro bodybuilders do it, or used to do it. Dirty bulking just eating as much as possible to cram calories in.

I dont really just focus on power exercises, i just do a couple of 4 week strength phases a year - 95kg bench, 85kg squat and 110kg deadlift is what i finished my last strength phase on iirc. Now im on a cutting and power push/pull programme for 4 weeks before i return to a bodybuilding style body part split.

Your best bet is to do some morning cardo for 30 minutes, and then another 45 minutes of power walking after you train (make sure you have some protein powder and bcca tabs after the weights though) cut out all carbs, dairy and sugar products from your diet and watch the fat melt off.

Its all in your diet really, cardio burns 200-300 calories a time tops, but if you eat carbs then the calories it burns come from food and not bodyfat so you're just pissing in the wind really lol.
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You look like Charles Bronson in them pics

Seems like you've trained hard, but 640kg leg press !!!

That would fucking crush me.....

[Edited on 05-11-2009 by Tom G]
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How big are your arms Dizzy?
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

14.5 inches??
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15 inches now ive stopped training them and started eating a proper diet. Should be back at 16 before xmas
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok. Well I don't lift weights, stick steroids in my arse, talk shite about how many sunbeds I've been on that won't give me cancer or go to the gym 7 days a week to train for 15 hours and my arms are exactly the same size as yours. And I'm smaller than you are.

Why have people to take your advice again? Other than the fact you've read muscletalk a few times and think you are the be all and end all of mens fitness?
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasnt laughing at the size byw, just the fact i remembered how big your arms we're
Nath

5th Nov 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell Hammer
psycho sport

5th Nov 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know whats needed to be done, just need to do it! thats my major thing.

My leg press was wrong, its 540 not 640, not sure where the extra 100kg came from!!
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Fucking hell Hammer

You were thinking it lets be honest, I just said it
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf mate he only offers his advice and most people appreciate it.

I've asked his advice in some of my threads as he's been training for alot longer than me.

It doesn't matter at all what his current size is i know a lad whos been training for 12 years who gives out sound advice, but hes still only around 85kg but it's mainly about motivation for him like psycho said.

Sit down.

Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
tbf mate he only offers his advice and most people appreciate it.

I've asked his advice in some of my threads as he's been training for alot longer than me.

It doesn't matter at all what his current size is i know a lad whos been training for 12 years who gives out sound advice, but hes still only around 85kg but it's mainly about motivation for him like psycho said.

Sit down.

Who the fuck are you?

Are you a part of the little cunt crew that seem to have taken over this board recently for some reason by any chance?

When I need to be told to sit down by a little boy whos balls have yet to drop I'll give you a shout son.
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh i'm sorry that i only registered in 08, I'll never question you again
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul he grasped that rather quickly, try it with the rest.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Ok. Well I don't lift weights, stick steroids in my arse, talk shite about how many sunbeds I've been on that won't give me cancer or go to the gym 7 days a week to train for 15 hours and my arms are exactly the same size as yours. And I'm smaller than you are.

Why have people to take your advice again? Other than the fact you've read muscletalk a few times and think you are the be all and end all of mens fitness?

So i assume that 2 inches of that is fat seeing as you dont train and i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Im 5ft 7, i have short arms so ill never have 19"+ guns because quite simply my genetics dont allow for it... However my arms might only be 15" but they have decent definition and look ample on my short arms.

I lift weights 4 nights a week, have done one cycle of gear well over a year ago and about to start a 2nd and i havnt been near a sunbed since last year either. I dont read muscle talk forums or any forums for that matter because 90% of it is bullshit. My experience comes from actually going to the gym and showing an interest. Reading sports science studies, having a good mate who won mr universe, an uncle who is a pro boxing coach and having a nutritional scientist for a pt/training partner at my gym sometimes.

My advice comes after i try it myself and see what happens, and i take on board what the experts tell me and integrate it into my training/diet. You on the other hand dont know anyone who knows anything, dont do any of the stuff i give advice on and are generally just an argumentative prick that see's it fitting to try and pick my posts apart when you wouldnt know fuck all about the advice i give other than the bullshit you probably read on an ego filled bodybuilding forum.

I was 14.5 stone with abs and arms over 16" at the beginning of the year, then i went to work in spain and dropped down to 13 stone as i didnt train or eat properly... but hey your the expert so lets all listen to you and your advice from now on incredible hulk.

Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Pureeeeee bet he isnt!
Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Good lad.
DizzyRebel

5th Nov 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:

i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Pureeeeee bet he isnt!

Is this him?

Hammer

5th Nov 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

So i assume that 2 inches of that is fat seeing as you dont train and i bet you are taller than my short arsed 5ft 7.

Im 5ft 7, i have short arms so ill never have 19"+ guns because quite simply my genetics dont allow for it... However my arms might only be 15" but they have decent definition and look ample on my short arms.

I lift weights 4 nights a week, have done one cycle of gear well over a year ago and about to start a 2nd and i havnt been near a sunbed since last year either. I dont read muscle talk forums or any forums for that matter because 90% of it is bullshit. My experience comes from actually going to the gym and showing an interest. Reading sports science studies, having a good mate who won mr universe, an uncle who is a pro boxing coach and having a nutritional scientist for a pt/training partner at my gym sometimes.

My advice comes after i try it myself and see what happens, and i take on board what the experts tell me and integrate it into my training/diet. You on the other hand dont know anyone who knows anything, dont do any of the stuff i give advice on and are generally just an argumentative prick that see's it fitting to try and pick my posts apart when you wouldnt know fuck all about the advice i give other than the bullshit you probably read on an ego filled bodybuilding forum.

I was 14.5 stone with abs and arms over 16" at the beginning of the year, then i went to work in spain and dropped down to 13 stone as i didnt train or eat properly... but hey your the expert so lets all listen to you and your advice from now on incredible hulk.

You were 5 foot 8 yesterday, which supplement have you been taking to shrink?

I am smaller than you, trust me. I never once said I was anything which is why I never once try and preach to people on a corse forum about how to live their lives. You should maybe take a leaf out of my book.
Tom G

5th Nov 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Good lad.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Amazing what a bit of hard work and eating can do!! 23 database queries in 0.1765380 seconds