corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed
GREG 1

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if any of u guys can help or not but.........

when i turn my radio on or change radio staions or anything i get a thumping noise from the sub etc and its really annoying !!

If i haev the boot open its not as bad and when i change the power of the heater inside car or push in the part for the rear window (heater) it gives me a better reception !

Anyone know as a thud each time i change cd tracks or radio frequency is getting annoying !
bluecorsaSXi

2nd Mar 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with the reception prob, u are gettin interferance, not to familiar with aerials, and dont listen to the radio, so not sure if its common or how to sort it!!
the thumping noise is most likely being caused by a bad earth connection!! has it done this since u installed ur sub/amp?? or have u changed sumthin since this prob started??
all i can say is check ur earth connection on ur amp!!!
GREG 1

2nd Mar 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hasnt changed since i 1st installed the ice mate.

First of all i thought ah i dont mind cos i was happy to have some bass but now its getting very annoying !
bluecorsaSXi

2nd Mar 03 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ur earth connection if u can, make sure it is very secure and possibly try a new one!!!

New Poll